Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, April 25, 2010

i need to get a life,

I doubt that you guys remember but i have once
posted about this 2 bear.
*Along with few hello kitty items*

I once said i wish to give the male bear
to someone. During that
time i had liked someone. But didnt
confess to him. And think that i should probably
just wait for Mr.Right to come along
so this bear can find its rightful owner.

I have totally forgotten about it until bii
confronted to me about it.
He misunderstood something but i am sure it's
clear to you now right? :]
Then there was this feeling in me that tells me
'He is my Mr.Right, i found him'

I m so glad i waited :]

*They are quite adorable arent they =]*

I felt like i've thought of alot crap to write but
i'm completely blank at the moment.

Proves how lame my life is.
Sad? haha yes i know.
Only 18 and yet my life is this sad.

I realized something.
No one dares to look directly in my eyes for more
than a min. no one.
*Even my mum says that to me*

It has been said that ppl feel i suck the soul
out of them or i can completely see thru them.

But honestly, yes i have this thing
in me that allows me to see thru a person
just from eye contact.
To those who havent met me, in pictures they
think my eyes are just big innocent eyes.

But in reality my friends says i've got cat eyes.
*yay!* ahaha. I think cat eyes are sexy ;]
Other than my family and super close friends,
no one can look in my eyes for more than
60secs.
I dont know about my bii because i dont use
those cat eyes on him.

*This was a super random picture! I look
like a goldfish. thought it might
make those who is having a bad day smile :]*

I used to hate my skin tone.
Medium tan-ish brown.
I was just born with this skin colour :]
Used to be darker. But got much more fair
within last few years.
But i guess i am loving them now :]

Because there are actually ppl who envy me
for my skin tone and photographers
wants me to be their model so they can try
different effects on me.

But speaking of photoshooting i am not so
interested, but for experience i wouldnt mind.
But semi-nude? nah uh. Dont push ur luck boys.

Dont try saying crap like 'semi-nude
or sexy shooting is suitable for you because
it can show off ur skin tone well'.

Mind you, i have a boyfriend.
And no boyfriends can accept girlfriends showing their
bodies to other guys.
Unless they dont care about their gf or i dont know.

i dont know why i am feeling so afraid
right now. That fear,
is coming back all over again isnt it?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...