Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Give me wings to fly.

Muahahaha.
No i have not gone mad. :D
Guess whattttttttt~ I was super bored
so i thought i might as well surf youtube on doing
beach hair waves.

I saw one girl who was super stunning with
beautiful tan skin and british accent :D
And the way she did the curl was super awesome.
*That cause her hair length was all the way
to her bum*
I shouldnt have cut mine :(

So i kinda did the top part too.
Thinking ahh what the hell i am just doing
it for fun.
So took me 20mins and a few burning of fingers
and my right ear *:(*
This was the outcome.

*Side viewwww*

*Back viewww*

1st attempt not bad.
I thought it would turn out like this.
*bottom picture*
But ahaha EPIC FAILED .
Maybe i should perm my hair back to this way.
OR maybe i know i'll find a way to do
this with a curling iron.


But it turned out to this big poofy one.
I mean atleast i got something
that i've tried and finally got a result :D
I should pin it up tomorrow :]
But not this way -_-
Too attention grabbing.


I was google-ing around for angel wings
tattoo design.
*Yes in cantonese saying
'sifat han' butt itchy'
Meaning wanting to get another thing.
Which you should or should not get.
Or should i say decision making?

But i came across this really beautiful one.

Havent see an angel tattoo this nice.
I wouldnt mind getting this one ;D
But too big for me :(
My mum told me to get one on my feet.
So it would look sexy with high heels.
Nah i cant tolerate such pains.

Atleast i have fats on my back to
help me xD

*Meeee :D Dont be fooled by my
innocent face ;D*

Its 12.10am and he hasnt called.
Baby! get ur ass back home from cc already! ;(
He is gonna go home late, sleep late,
wake up late and meet me late.

Sleep sleep sleep.
Wakey wakey early tomorrow.
Nights :D
When i said i love you cause u r man
doesnt mean u r muscular.
But how you would do anything to protect me
and how safe i feel in those arms of yours.
How you are willing to sacrifice and give the
very best to me. And how you would tell me that
you really truly love me everyday so i wouldt forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...