Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, May 3, 2010

A simple village life.

Was at my hometown the whole day yesterday.
Omggg it was effing hot!
You can just crack an egg and fry
it outside -_-.
Even i was just wearing sleeveless shirt,
shorts and slippers i was sweating!

And super bored.
Lucky my aunt's home got aircon.
Life saver. :D

My uncle-in-law took us to this new
area in hometown.
My hometown is looking more and more modern -_-.
*My hometown is very kampung-ish*

The view is awesome.
The mountains, the winds, the sunset :]





Plus its a quiet area. Cant believe my
hometown is changing on the other
side of the grandpa's home.

I like my hometown for one reason.
Super simple life.
No complication at all.
How i wish life in KL was the same :(

Tired! Been watching 'Hi my sweetheart'
海派甜心 (Hai Pai Tian Xin)
till 3-4am >_<

Luo zhi xiang is that show at the beginning is
so adorable with his mushroom head ahaha.
And in the middle he turned into a super
hot playboy ;D

This drama made me laugh 1 min and cry
the next. x]
I cant stop continue watching it!! x]
But sadly i think i am finishing soon. :(

I wan angel wings! x(
But mummy says no, and i says wtf.
Then whats the point of me getting a tat?
Full of crap. >:(

Going to watch hai pai tian xin!
But talking with my bii on the phone. x]

1.09am.
Signing off bloggy nights :]

Can you stop being a perfect bii?
And can my days stop being so imperfect?
But then again, my imperfect days eventually
turn perfect due to my perfect bii.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...