Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, May 7, 2010

Ip man baybehhhhhh!❤

Its 1am right now and i am super sleepy
but i will try to update as much
as i can with one hand holding my phone
and one finger typing.

My bf's mother came to pick me up from
home at 10am+. Was a little late
because my bii woke up late.

Went to Midvalley and ate chili's.
My bii's wish came true -_-.
Just few days ago we were talking about
it and he finally go to eat it.

Then in the afternoon, his mother
fetch us to TimeSquare.
Thank you to Ikki for helping me buy
movie tickets. :D
Such a nice brother/friend :D

Ip Man 2 at 3.15pm.
Niceeeeeeeeeeeee!❤
Plus main character donnie yen is so
yeng and handsomeeeeee. ❤

Rate : ★★★★★

After the movie went to buy present
for my mum and mummy in law as
mother's day is this Sunday :]

Bii left as his mother came to pick him up.
Although they offered to send me home
but i really feel i shouldnt be a trouble
to them for the day.

I really hate troubling people. :(

Went to find Ikki. He accompanied
me to Pavilion.
*Thank you again ikki :D*

Met up with my brother.
Got up the car and got home.
In the car endless screaming at each other
for fun.
I believe anyone will laugh at the way
my brother and i talk to each other
when my mum aint around.

Swearing + retarded word of speech.
Pure meaningless stupid argument.
He got his ways with words and i got mine.
But he laughs at mine more, and i somehow
find myself laughing for no reason when
the car is silent and we laugh for 5mins for no reasons.

That's our oh-so-awesome-conversation-or-
time-spent.
That is what makes our bond special.

Goodnight guys.
I am realllly tired.

Atleast i know the path i chosen was
never wrong to begin it.
But at the end of the day its just all about doing
what you love. Thats all that matters in life.

Bii when i think about you now,
all i remember is that eyesight of yours.
My bii's true colour is showing and he is finally
admitting it. But yet you are so adorable
with those eyes.
I love you.❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...