Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, May 10, 2010

mother's day.

First of all let me wish all mothers
Happy Mother's Day! :D
(Was supposed to be yesterday but i was too
tired to update blog)

Woke up at 8am just to go swimming with
my cousins while my mum and
brother went for golf.
I am not much of a golf person so yea.

Who knew even at 9am there's quite a few
ppl there already at the club. -_-
Except the kiddy pool was empty so i decided
to just sit there for awhile before jumping
in to the deeper pool.

*They are having fun :]*

*ANTS!!*

But i spent half of the time reading book.
Perverted passerby kept looking at me
as i was wearing a bikini but with shorts.
Get a life, its just bikini fucktards.

Went home and took a shower around 11+
And at 2pm+ went to Klang for seafood :]
It was raining but luckily it stopped when
we reached.

*If only life was as calm as this feeling*
*I really love this colour effect.*
Can you feel the loneliness within?

*Go green, Save the earth dammit*

*Poor fishes swimming in polluted water*

The soft shell crab was super marvelous!
Oh gosh, i fell in love with it at 1st bite.

After the meal we went to the beach site.
Usually after it rained it was suppose to be cooling
but it wasnt, instead it was humid.

*I love the rocks, i walked down just to
walk on them. Reminding myself life
is the same as these path i walk.
Rocky, unsteady, will fall at anytime of the secs.
Its not simple but you just have to keep walking.

View one.

View 2.

View 3.

And went home after that.
I fell asleep with my contact lenses on.
Please please please a warning to you guys
DO NOT sleep with ur contact lenses on!

When i opened my eyes it was fucking painful
and dry!
When i took it out i felt as though i was pulling
my eyeballs out! And my eyes turned
red instantly.
So please dont be stupid like me.

Hope you all had a great time with ur
mother :]

Maybe will update blog later again tonight
so i'll end this here. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...