Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Awesome July.

1st of all its JULY!
And that means all my sweethearts
are coming back here!
Mad excited :D

Because we are planning on a BEACH TRIP!
To langkawi or something but
ofcourse working on the budget 1st.
And also time and date.

And ofcourse with Vinod around,
we will repeat all our mad fun moments :)
Visiting school,
karaoke moments,
vain cam whoring, etc.
So yea, its gonna be a bomb month!

Anyways yesterday i fooled Vinod and my bii xD
Both on msn. but my bii was on the phone and cam.
Lets start with Vinod 1st.
I told him on msn that i broke up with me bf.
He asked why and i said i like someone else.
He asked who and i said him.
He was like serious? are you sure?
did you think it out?

I kept saying yes yes yes.
And kept making sure i have him on the track.
I mean we always do this to each other,
but there has got to be a time when
you act so real then tend to believe it.

And suddenly he said
'okay, i know what i have to do now'
I was like omgosh omgosh omgosh and
i have to say i was jk. ish =(
I was so so scared that he'll break up with his gf or something.
I dont know but when someone says those
words, its never anything good.
*Especially in this situation*

Then right after vinod, bii and i
were webcam-ing on MSN and i was watching
some random video on youtube.
So ofcourse i couldnt see him on cam.
He walked away and when i switched back to
MSN i said on the phone
'eh bii when did you walked away'

Then he started saying things like
i dont care or notice him much blah blah
jokingly but with that scolding kinda tone x]
I had flu at that moment. So i used
the advantage to act like as if i was crying.
With those deep breathings, and those crying voices.

When i saw him back on webcam,
i turned around like a kid and he couldnt stop laughing.
Before i turned, he kept apologizing and saying
words to 'tam' me. It was hard
not to laugh but i succeeded :D

Oh goshhhh. That was fun :D
But you can only do it once in a blue moon.
Sucks =(

Anyways, pictures i've taken today.



It was in the car x]

3 photographers has asked me if i was interested
to do a photo shooting with them x]
If i wasnt busy i would.
And theme is limited because of me having a bf.

But i never thought i would be the type
of face they wanted x]
One photographer said i got the 'wild' look.
I do? I always thought of myself with the innocent look :p

4.15am and i am not in bed.
which i should be because i might have to wake
up early tmr.
Nights.

P.S : My bii looks so sexy with his mustache
and beard. And ofcourse he looks like and old man.
Still, i love him x]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...