Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, July 2, 2010

My smexy bruise and lovable boyf.

Finally i could meet my clingy boyf
today! :D
I really really cant help but smile
whenever my eyes set sight on him.
I tried to scare him with something but
obviously i FAILED.

Thanks to my low resistance of smiling.

We watched 'Back Up Plan'.
The movie was not bad.
The funniest part was a kid in the playground
eating sand and went to his dad with
a poo poo in his hands xD

The 2 character in the movie,
Zoey and Stan is kinda like my
boyf and i.

I would want to have kids and will be find
even if i have to take care of them myself.
I am stubborn at times, i happen to have
fast reaction with my words.
I will think my bii will leave me one day, and
think things the other way round.

My bii doesnt matter whether we have kids or not
he just wants me. He did anything
to be with me. Hardworking.
And no matter how hard things might be,
or how hard i am to deal with, he
makes sure i know and believe that he wont
leave me.

And even in the movie, they said
words that my bii said to me before.
'Some things do last forever.'
Stupid bii looked at me when that dude in the movie
said everything he says to me.
And his smile was telling me
'Thats exactly what i mean'.

But still, J.Lo is still as gorgeous as ever x]

After movie, we went to Krispy Kreme.
My boyf was having a craving for donuts.

He ate them all.

My arms around yours.

He was smelling my hair.
Notice the bruise on my arm?
Guess how i got it.

Enjoying his coffee.

My fiancee.
He does look like a kid after some one
mentioned it. But still, i love him.

Mr.Snake creation -_-
I drew a rabbit mouth on it but faileeeddd.
To cover it thats how this mouth came out.

I asked my boyf a very random question.
'If lets say, you are single and i never existed in ur
life. You are sitting here with a girl and she suddenly
wraps her arms around yours pressing her breasts
againts ur arms. What would you do?'

He answered.
'Ohhh, go hotel' and gave me a evil grin
and he said
Or pretend he never feels it.

But i know he wont do the 1st one.
Because he is the same as me
'how to make love without love' type.

I think i am one very random girl with
thousands of random questions . =_=v

My bii and i took a cab and meet up with my
mum in KLCC.
Bii sorry to trouble you =(
But my mum liked his new haircut hahaha.

Homeeeeeee.
Feeling a little hungry cause i never have
dinner, but i think i'll survive.
Actually i dont think i will.

I curled my hair with a straightener.
It kinda straight here, did it last night and slept
with it so yea -_-.

To those who were guessing what happened
to my arm that cause me a bruise,
simple.
Its not a hickey -_-.
But my brother pinched and twisted my flawless
arm and it turned into a bruise.
It was so eye catching! and obviously it hurts.
I barely even pinched him !!

I am going to go telling everyone that my brother
couldnt resist my sexy arms so he
gave me a hickey!!

See our msn names :p
Bii copied mine~ >:3

12.49am.
Nights. :D

I may be quite rough at time,
especially with my words.
I may be clumsy, spilling drinks or tripping
and falling over.
I may be dumb or noob all the time.
But yet you still call me the perfect gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...