Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

i m crazy over lamborghini.

Today boorreedd!
Nothing special but in the late afternoon,
my brother, my mum and one of her friend
went to Solaris.
My 1st time going there. There really isnt anything
much, except bars and luxurious restaurant.
A place meant for rich ppl who enjoy night life.

Went to a cafe called Dr.Cafe.
Was sitting outside at 1st cause inside didnt
have seats. Suddenlyyyyy,
a WHITE LAMBORGHINI drove by!!
Waseh my saliva keep dropping.
But turns out its middle age foreigners.

The driver came out of the car,
and kept looking and smiling at me.
Inside have seats yay!
Outside was warm tho but i prefer inside :p

My brother and i sat at one table.
My mum and her friend at another table.
I felt the lighting was quite nice.
So camera timeee! :D

*My brother's Cookie Frappe and
my Mocha Frappe.
Mine sucks =(*

My oh-so-dear brother.

Meeee! :D
Gosh fat =(

The lighting here isnt that nice :(

Inside of the cafe.

My brother has turned into a camwhore!
After following me xD
Usually he HATES taking picture or have his
picture taken.
But now he POSES for me.
You vain brother!

Yeeeee. I hate my hair.
So so so so so FLAT!
YUCKS!
I want to perm the roots to make it have volume.
But mummy no time.

Walked out of the cafe, the lamborghini driver
looked at me and i smiled at him.
He smiled back.
But definitely, the driver and his passenger
is no doubt gay :p
Its soooo obvious lahhh.

Seriously, why are some guys soooo desperate
to meeeeet girls?
Especially pretty girls like me? :p jkjk.
But yea, moments ago one guy asked for
my number and i said no.
Then he gave me his number i was like LOL?
Come onnn, i didnt ignored him for nothing.

Plus my relationship status is MARRIED.
Isnt it obvious that a girl with a husband wont give
any guys her number?
Unless its someone close or some reasonable reason to give.

When a girls says NO she means it.
So dont bother pestering, begging or whatever.
Its USELESS!
Give it up mannnnnn.

Oh, by the way.
I am sure you guys knew about the construction
going on to the pudu jail right?
They knocked the building down last night.
Stupid ppl. They should just leave it. Its one of
Malaysia historical building and idiots just have to knock
it down and make malls.

Dude, its no doubt that whole area is super haunted.
And now you wanna build mall.
Realllllyyy?
Watch your project go down the drain.
Its gonna be super duper haunted. Even
someone said that on newspaper.

Damn i am so disappointed they destroyed it.
I for one, appreciate and love history.
And now all ppl think about is how much a new
mall will add to their income!

Its 4am.
Just finished webcamming with my boyf.
I can never stop laughing at his hair :p
But it doesnt mean i dont like it biii.
I just find it cute x]

Gosh, i cant be sleeping this late anymore.
Or else when i wake up in the early morning,
i dont have the energy to wash the clothes
and in the afternoon or night time i get headaches.

Off to bed!
Goodnight sweethearts x]

No matter how imperfect i may be,
you keep telling me that i am perfect.
When i told you how my ex treated me you
swear at him and said
no one else is as perfect as me and he's
just another bastard who doesnt know
how to appreciate me.

You bii, definitely deserve to have everything
of me. But it still doesnt change the fact that
I love you MORE than you love me.
Blek :p love youuuuuuuuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...