Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, June 20, 2010

the different side of me.

20th June 2010.
Happy father's day to all fathers out there.
And i hope those who still have a dad,
celebrated with them, and appreciate for all
they've done for you.

My father's day?
None.
Ever since 6years ago i've stopped celebrating.
That was when my step dad left.
And i didnt know until few years later.

To be honest i dont even know who and
how my real dad looks like.
But yet i still share the same surname as him.
His DNA in me.
Left without a trace and sound but i know
the only memory i have of him is
the feeling of hatred for him.
Dead or alive i dont know.

After 6years i've met my step dad back,
But he's no longer part of the family.
He have his own family.
But still i call him 'dad'.

But i came to realized, with or without
a dad it doesn't matter.
It really doesn't.
And when it comes to divorce of parents, i dont
understand why kids make a big deal
out of it. I believe even tho parents are separated,
you can spend time with any of them whenever
they are free. Its not like they are dying.

Be happy that when they divorced you know about it.
I knew nothing, and just like that
he was gone.

I never live a simple life,
there's always complication but i am used
to it so thats why i find matters that kids
my age made it big but its really super simple matter.

But being too mature at my age is a good and
bad thing.
The good point is, i know how to deal with problems,
i know how to THINK, and i have
a BRAIN that kids wouldnt have, i respect
successful and happy ppl alot.

The bad point is, i do not know how to enjoy
myself anymore. I find kids my age immature
and annoying and i feel like bitch slapping
them once they start whining to me
over baby drama crap.
I only think about making money.

Maybe for what i've been thru recently,
only got me thinking of
SUCCESSFUL future or myself.
A rich me, a successful me, a psychologist me,
and me with one happy family to call my own.

The best advantage of being myself,
is that i have millions of different personalities.
Rude, bitchy, nice, sweet, high class, etc.
Just name it and i have it.
Which means i know how to act according to situations,
the ppl i am talking with, my eyes contact,
confident body structure.

It depends on what impression i want to give a person.
If i wan them to think i am nice i smile.
If i wan them to think i am rude i glare.

I have a good ways with words.
Whether its attacking them, defending myself,
or making them eat their own words,
making them feel they are guilty when they are not.
Whatever, i can do it.

Maybe some after reading this post might say
i am LAN C. I admit at times i am.
*Give me credits for being honest :p*

So to my oh-so-dear-brother.
I know that you will forever look down on me,
but watch me.
I will park a Lamborghini next to urs.
We'll be the siblings driving a 2million car.

Because i know you and i have the same dream,
after all that we have been thru.
But i know you'll probably get it 1st cause i have
to spend years studying -_-.
And we have one thing in common.
We are both LAN C ;3

My super dear boyf having been super clingy to me.
Calls every hour. In the morning when i am
sleeping the phone rings =___=.

As you all probably know i love to gek my bii.
His actions of being so clingy to me, i took
the advantage to say he did something wrong.

My bii said
'If i dont call you , you say i am out dont know
where and doing what with who and wondering
if i am doing something wrong. Now i keep calling
you , you wanna say i did something wrong
and is feeling guilty so i am clingy to you'
(Ofcourse, before he said this paragraph he said aiyor 1st.)

Ahahahahaha! xD
Stupid bii, hearts you :3


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...