Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, June 18, 2010

My boyf got rid of his mushroom hair.

Last night, at about almost 2am,
my boyf and i got into an argument.
Yes it did hurt and made me didnt sleep the whole
night with some tears falling off my eyes
but it is quite happy for me that we did argued.

No, i am not nuts and i dont enjoy argument
but in a relationship its normal to argue and
abnormal not to argue.

Arguing strengthens the bonds, and you
can get to understand how each other feels because
once when a person is angry and is arguing,
they start saying the truth without thinking.
Their emotion, words, everything is just thrown out.

But then again i got emo, pissed and annoyed
but within 10mins i was fine because
of him. goshhhhhh.
But still i didnt sleep the whole night.

Today my boyf reached ts at 12pm.
Shocking. Very shocking.
What was worst is i was almost 3hrs late.
Thank god he didnt buy movie at 1 or 2pm.

Couldnt blame me as i had things to do.

When i reached TS and the moment i saw my bii.
My eyes was like this O_O opened wide and
i couldnt stop laughing.
MY BOYF HAD A HAIRCUT! :DD
He got rid of his mushroom hair.
I cant call him Mario anymore =(

You guys might be thinking so what?
Its just a haircut. But you know how its like
when a friend or someone u know had long long hair
and off all a sudden they snipped everything off and
when you see it you just burst out laughing
for no reason at all?

Well yea, that happened to me.
But it did look good on him tho :]

We watched Karate kid.
Cinema full O_O
Its really not bad.
Funny =)
But i am not used to seeing Jackie Chan so serious.
Some ppl say its not nice because they compared
with the old version one.
But to me, both have its difference .

Dinner dinner with mummy-in-law.
LOL! the moment she saw my bii's hair
she couldnt stop laughing and making comment
at it, even i started laughing all over again. xD

We went to this french cuisine restaurant
nearby my house.

Its a really nice place.
For those who enjoys romantic candlelight
dinner can bring ur other half there =)
The lights were not bright and candle were lit.
Quite, food is good, etc.

If you would like to know where it is
just leave me a message at my chat box =)

The restaurant name.

Soups. Super hot -_-.

My grilled salmon with spinach.
The spinach is yum!
And there is mushroom underneath!
Double yum!

The top view.

Bii's chicken, i dont know what its called.

I dont know what is with my boyf, but he is getting
more and more childish infront of me! >_<
He always always always always puts his cheeks
near my lips so i can kiss it!
Always want me to kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss his cheeks!

And today he seems specially clingy.
Like hugging me most of the time.
Usually he doesnt.
From cinema walking out, he was hugging from side,
hugging from behind, hug hug hug.

See this is what arguments gives you xD
A clingy-er partner. :D
Love you bii =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...