Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

clouds are loves.





Those were the clouds on the 15th of June.
They are totally breathtaking isnt it?
Everyday in the car, i will always stare at the clouds.
And remember when i was a kid i really really
wanted to touch them and thinking
they were like beds that i could sleep on.

Anyways, yesterday my dad's flight was in the evening
and i didnt know. I thought he left in the morning.
So after my breakfast, few hours later i
went to have lunch at McDonalds with my brother
and cousin. And right
after McDs, mummy called and say to meet up at KLCC.

When we reached there i was like
eyes opened wide O_O and thought to myself
why is dad still here?
And my mum told us to order something to drink.
So drank a big glass of berry smoothie.

My brother, cousin and i were saying 'help'
cause our stomach is so stuffed!
And daddy just have to say
'LETS GO DINNER NOW!'
OMGOSH!

At dinner, the 3 of us kept looking at each other
and smiling stupidly.
And my oh-so-kind dad ordered crab for me.

You know, i came to realized i have been very
immature towards him. My dad.
He helped me and kept his promise but yet i
still felt that annoying hatred towards him.
Until yesterday, at dinner, he kept serving me
and even share his shares with me.

And i realized, that even though after so many years,
although he has changed in many ways but
his love is still there. And i feel
that i should stop being mean to him.

Before he left to be on his way to the airport
i gave him a hug, and gosh i felt like i couldnt
breathe from his tight tight hug to me.

So you see, no matter what happens we must all learn
how to appreciate and understand family
love. If you do see the value in it you can feel
that special warmth that no one else can give you.
And you'll to anything to protect it and keep it together.

Do cherish and be thankful that there's still
a mum and dad for you, or other family members.
Some were born and raised without a family.
Some were raised by strangers whom they have
to call family.
Some were not even given a chance to see the world.
Do you see how lucky you are now?

Today brunch mcds again.
McDs and Crab two days in a row. ftw.

Yay! My hair is back to my stomach length.
Prays that my mum wont kidnap me to cut
my hair again =(
She hates me with long long hair but she herself is almost
the same length as mine. Jealousy!! :p

My hand feels numb so i guess i'll end it here.
Nights. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...