Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Mummy celebrated birthday with 2k dinner.


Blogspot was being a bitch, So right
now i have 20mins to update my blog.
I suppose to have 30mins but it was giving me trouble.
Sorry for not updating blog on time
but i was lazy. :p

Anyways no time to crap much.
15th June was my mum's bday.
And my dad was here in KL.
So we arranged to have dinner at night with
family and him.

In the afternoon we went walking around and
one of my cousin had this super sexy voice
*The cracking type the sore throat gives*
And he cant stop talking and singing with it
and it hit everyone's funny bone and we all
couldnt stop laughing.
He fell in love with his voice and yesterday when it healed
he didnt talk as much as he did.

My brother dropped my mum home and 3
other cousins but one followed.
We went to buy cake for mummy.
And we bought Chocolate Banana cake for ourself ;3

I was wearing my mum's sunglasses as the sun
was super uhhh crap i forgot that word
but it makes my eyes wanna close.
Until i found her other pair of glasses.

I am such a fail with glasses xD
Thank god i dont need one.
Vinod always says i look like a teacher or a librarian with one.
The 'erotic' ones if u know what i mean. -_-

Night dinner. I had my hair done nicely
and wore heels. It was so hard to
run in it as mine was the sharp ends type.

Dinner was DELICIOUS!
Prawn, crab, fish, you name it!
Oh and the price? 1k per table.
And there was 2 table so it was around 2k :D
RM2000 dinner. Crazy.

Went home , online awhile and sleep.
Before i went to bed my boyf called and said
i dont have to stay up and wait for his call as
he would be busy.

Sleeping nicely and mosquito starts feasting on me.
Issh!

6am, i had a bad dream.
The same type of dream i had before.
My boyf was too busy to find me but free to find other
woman at the same time.
I jumped up with that stinging pain in my heart.
I was like 'how i wish he is right here'

But suddenly i received a sms.
It was biii~
Telling me words i needed to hear and i called him.
He was shocked but :p
I told him about my dream and he kept aiyorrrrrr.
Even time i say things like other girls or what
he will reply me aiyorrr.

Its about time i end this here as my time is up.
I will talk about yesterday on tonight's post.

New pictures will be uploaded on fb sooner or later :p

Have a nice day loves!
12.32pm and i am off!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...