Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, June 14, 2010

its about stand still if you wanna be strong.

First of all i would like to congratulate
to one of my ex who is in the
Super Bang group for the ultimate
power group competition :]

Which one is my ex?
The one named Wei Hoong. Long long
ago we dated. Ended on a short note,
i used 2yrs to let go. End of story.

Anyways grats! :D

Yesterday one of my friend
whom i treat as a real life brother as well.
(His surname happened to be Chow haha.)
He is someone who i met in kimarie
and also the one who i least expected to be so close with.

But it was because we were the only 2 who
took english in our C&G exams for hairdressing
and ofcourse one of the only 3 to pass. yay! :D

I remembered after our examination
he sent me home and other friends as well,
but i was the last to be sent home -_-
He was like 'i need to pee i need to pee!!'
i said 'NO!'
But after my many No he drove to a gas station ahaha.

Anyways, yesterday he msn-ed me.
I told him about my life recently and
he said he is so so proud of me and
I am only a 18yr old, plus i am a girl
and yet i still stood where i am now even after
all those heavy downpour.
I was touched to here it :p

And it was nice of him to ask how i was
doing once in awhile.
He really respects me alot and ask me for advices.
Kor! When you come back KL find meeee =(

Today i went to KLCC, with brother and mummy
plus 3 of my cousins.
My brother wasnt feeling well and he said it might
be food poisoning.
You know how food poisoning makes ur body pain as well?

Well yea, yesterday my brother said his ball sacks were hurting,
and while we were having brunch one
of my cousin asked me ' is it because of food
poisoning that makes vincent's balls hurt? '
i LOL-ed real hard.
This is the 1st time have i heard something so ridiculous
but yet might be possible xD

And when i was walking infront of my brother
and 2 cousins they were laughing behind.
I knew its my butt they will be laughing at.
Why? Because its bootylicious and yes they are jealous.

My brother asked if i would like to sell my ass
for about 350 per customer and i asked him back
if he would like to sell his boobs for 350 per customer
or maybe if the customer doesnt have enough
they can choose to fondle with his left or
right one at the price of 150 each.

What kind of brother asks his sister if she would like
to sell her ass? And what kind of sister
tells her brother to sell his ass or boobs or maybe
find some sugar mamas!
It happens everyday .___.

After our conversation, the younger cousin asked
'What is 'ass'?' .__.

Went over to pavilion, just to go pavilion swarovski
to buy present for mummy.
300bucks whole life saving gone just like that.
My oh-so-stingy brother said he doesnt
have enough so i had to pay all.
Well kor, cut down on ur night outing and you'll
have enough to pay me.

Sighs, hates it when purse is empty -_-
Start saving all over again.
goddammit.

Happy birthday to my mummy! :D
And happy bday to Justin. -_-
*dont say i didnt wish you -_-*

Nights guys :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...