Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, June 12, 2010

the rainbow finally appeared.

Its almost 12am here and my boyf
called me at 11+ and he said to sleeeppp.
Hard to believe -_- he is being such a good boy.
And he didnt smoke at all for a day.

Yesterday my oh-so-wonderful bii
hit my butt and omgosh it hurrrrrrrts!
And when i hit him he doesnt gets hurt. >:(

And my bii got so worried just cause he couldnt
called thru my phone last night.
I was talking with someone and suddenly
3 messages came in and it was my bii.
And when i asked him to call me
he was soooo worried i dont know why.

He said its the fear of losing me.

I am at home so there isnt anything much to
worry about >_<
And he said if he cant contact me for a day
*meaning if he calls and i dont pick up or whatsoever*
he would make police report immediately.
My expression turned >_____<"
So if anything happens the 1st person i will tell is him.
I dont want troubles -_-.

Friends says i am living a blissful love life compared
to before. Followers of my blog said
they dont see any post of mine saying
that me and my boyf argue.
Thats because even after 9mths we havent.
And all they ever read is the silly events about us.

Oh i almost forget.
HAPPY 9th MONTHSARY TO US HUBBY!~
Its on the 11th but today is the 13th -_-
Oh well, i wasnt free, but better late than never ;]

3mths more and its gonna be our 1st anniversary!

From a complete strangers, to a complete
retard. From shy to open.
From quiet to talkative.
From talkative to dissing each other off without getting mad.

And this morning my bii called, he said after
changing his phone wallpaper to the
new one he likes of me, he cant stop kissing
his phone. I cant help but laugh.
why is he soooooo silly? >_< gosh.

This morning vinod was online on msn.
And i broke out a gooood news to him.
He said to me 'seriously, thanks for not going ns'
'you made me so happy' and 'i wanted to see you'

OHYEAAAAAHHH~
I do not need to attend NS anymore!
Woohooooo.
Dont ask why ;] i am toooo lazy to explain.
What if i say i am going to college soon. enough info? ;]

So yea, might meet him up at the airport if i have
transport. Next month, its gonna be a crazy
month. Alot of oversea friends are making
their way back x]
We already made plans in advance.
Thats how much we cant wait to meet up.

My life, has finally turned the opposite.
From doomed to awesome.
So all my tears, pain, blood and sorrows.
Were worth it.

After sitting, standing, walking, running and dancing
in the heaviest storm and angriest thunder,
the skies have finally decided to put up the rainbow
and sunlight for me.

Thank you to the one above looking down on me.
I know my prayers to you will be heard one day.
I know i have finally passed your test of survival
in life. And i know that i now have ur blessing
to move forward.

But my greatest gift from the one above isnt
what i am having now, but instead its my family still
staying strong, never apart, better relationship.
and ofcourse my boyf. He gave us the fate to meet.
He let me know who my real friends are.

I am super grateful for all i have now.

As everyday passes, i am loving my boyf
more and more. And we are both just falling
way head over heels for each other.
And even when i am at my worst, he stills sees me
as his perfect girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...