Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Use your brain, its there for a reason.

I super duper love the outcome of this picture.
Friends said i look like some taiwan girls.
Well yea i am often asked if i am mixed -_-
But nooooo i am not.
I am just purely gifted to look like one ahaha. jk.

See that dot on my upper cheeks? thats a pimple.
But i think it looks super sexy xD
If only it was lower abit to the upper corner of my lips
it would look like Marilyn Monroe mole xD
Super sexy ;D

But my boyf happens to super duper love this picture.
Why? I'll tell you why. Because i look like a kid.
And he calls me little girl all the time because
of my voice when i 'teh' him.

And let me tell you how oh-so-caring my boyf is.
Yesterday i happened to accidentally cut myself
with a knife while cutting guava.
And i texted my boyf to tell him about it.
Usually a NORMAL boyf would say
'omgosh are you alright? is it bad?' or any caring words.
But my super caring boyf replied saying
'Noob dou sei =p say you tou fu geh lor'

For those who dont know what he meant when
he said tou fu , it means SOFT and FRAGILE meaning
you CANT do anything hard.

You see you see, this kind of 'caring' boyf
where to find?
But its fine, because i said when we get married and live
together he will be the one slaving in the kitchen
while i wait for my food.
After all i am a toufu that cant do anything ma right bii? ;p

And everytime he calls,
he never fails to make me laugh
or smile. I can only use 3 words
to describe our conversation.
Gek Sei Yan.
To the point where i would suddenly say
'bii i hate you' instead of 'love you' anymore.
And he laughs.

Well i am about to show something that would be very hurtful
to someone but this is something i would like
to voice it out to everyone.
Please read the conversation below.

Done reading? Okay. The thing i would like
to voice out is COMMON SENSE and
BASIC MANNERS.

When he asked 'need permission' and 'who should i ask'
I was literally LOL.
Hellooooooo, its MY house and MY grandmother
you want to visit so obviously
no duh that you NEED to ask for permission.
You think my house is a place you can simply crash in and
out whenever you like is it? Treating it like a cafe or a hotel?

And since you are visiting my house and you ONLY know me
so OBVIOUSLY you ask ME.
All this is so freaking obvious and you wanna ask me
questions like this?
Dude really? Are those questions for real?
Common sense lah aduiiii. Use your brain, they are
there for a reason.

And to that particular person, since you dont know
mandarin and i am guessing you dont know
the meaning of 'le' which i am guessing its written like
this in chinese ( δΊ†. )
Please dont simply use it. Its EFFING annoying.

I really wanted to reply that fella
'If you dont know the meaning of le which i am very
sure you dont, please dont use it at the end of
each sentence. It really pisses ppl off. Go educate
yourself in a language properly before you want to use
their words.'
But i know arguments will break out as soon as i write that.

So please please please do use your common
senses before asking or replying anything.
I believe what most ppl hate is no-common sense,
immature and 38 ppl.
Am i right? so yea, if you dont wan ppl to feel
annoyed by you, think twice.

Oh and if you are that fella reading this post,
do be very happy and appreciate the thought
that i actually inked off your picture and name =]
After all its rather painful to be embarrassed on my blog
cause hundreds of ppl read it ;]

2.22am. And my Mr.Snake is sleeping soundly like
a big fat anaconda.
But in another hour or two he will call me
and purposely ask me questions and see
if i remember it the next morning or not.
Because there was this one time he called and i answered
and he asked 'Will you marry me?'
I replied 'ennnnnnnnnnnnnn' then slept back
and the next morning i dont remember anything at all.

I love how your my best friend and
a boyfriend at the same time that we
can simply just tease each other without
getting mad but instead laugh if off idiotically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...