Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, June 5, 2010

F size stands for FREE size. But my brother said F size stands for FAT size. -_-

I am FAT!

Its currently 12.27am and my eyes
are hurting idk why and i am feeling a
sore throat coming.
BUT, i have NO CHOICE but to update my
blog because of SOMEONE asking me
to do it. I dont think i need to say WHO it is at all.

Yesterday i got MAD at that SOMEONE
but he refuses to let me keep my anger
for more than an hour.
That SOMEONE just have to make me laugh
when it was so damn hard to keep myself
from laughing or smiling at all time.
And yes that SOMEONE happens to be my boyf!

And my boyf happens to be the one that whispered in
my ear 'Fuck you' at dinner with
mummy-in-law last night.
And i happened to be that girlf that whispered back
to him 'go screw urself'.
We are superrrrrrr romantic i know. =]

Goshhhhhh. i am so so tired.
I was forced to wake up at 7.45am this morning.
My dad was transiting flight and he have
to stop at kl for 4hrs before the next plane leave.

9am we went to eat bak ku teh.
Ish, eating in the early morning =(
I had to force everything down my throat.
And my dad calls me FAT.
Goddammit how many times do i have to repeat myself?
I am NOT fat, i am just BIG-BONED
*Favorite quote from cartman in south park*

Sent my dad back to the airport and said
my byes. Seeing him soon next week. ish.

My eyes was so so so so blur.
My mum asked me what was wrong with me -_-.
Sleeeeeepyyy thats what wrong with me.

I told my mum i wanted to get a BlackBerry Curve.
Cause DiGi had a plan for it.
Then she drove to Pavilion immediately. :D
We searched for parking for around 10mins?
And went to DiGi center and asked about the plan.
Talking for i-forgot-how-long.
Deciding between i-phone or blackberry.
Then that fellow said i-phone out of stock need to wait
till July. I said nvm i get BB then.
BB out of stock need wait next week.
!@#$% !! Why didnt he said earlier?

But thank god i didnt get it.
Because my brother said BB isnt that good
and my mum said BB is like for man's.
So she decided to get i-phone for me.

I-phone i am going to bring you home in July !
Oh wait. i got NS.
Goooooodbyeeee i-phoneeeeee.
Or maybe mummy can get it and keep it until i come back xD

Gosh! Vinod is coming back soooon but i wont be here
and he said my bday present is with him
and wants to pass it to me face to face!
I am thinking its probably an undergarment -_-.
But he didnt say what it was.

Mummy and my brother going to China tomorrow.
I am staying here, to take care of my grandma.
So it doesnt mean i can go anywhere i want.
Be a good girl :DD

Wishing them a safe flight tmr and i have
no idea what to do at home for 3days.
stare at the 4walls or maybe the ceiling.

Well atleast i got one of my cousins here with me.
To do my house chores and be my servant ;D
I am JK x]
I am not that bad.
Unless its my bii bii then i'll make him be my servant ;]
That is only when i am dreaming =_=.
My bii is even lazy to move an inch so how can i
make him be a servant? =_=

1.11am! BII!
I UPDATED MY BLOG?
happy nowwwwwwww?
I feel like i spoil you too much sometimes =(
This cant continue!

My bii bite me yesterday T_T
Pity me T~T

Nights blog readers :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...