Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, June 3, 2010

i am a loner. theres nothing wrong with being one =]

Went to Midvalley with my mum and brother
today :D My mum asked what we wanted
to eat i said CHILIS !

My brother looked at me with one kind of
face and i was thinking why ?
Until he said 'fine, i skip diet today'
Then i just remembered that he started with his
no-eating-diet plan. ahahaha.
and he blames it on me.

I just said chilis because he said he wanted
to eat it :(
Soooo yea chilis. heart chilis!

My chicken spaghetti.
Garlic bread <3.

Caesar salad with grilled chicken ! double love !

My mum met with one of her friend,
my brother and i walked around by ourself.
I met one of my kimarie friend~
she's working there now haha.
god she is getting more and more beautiful :]
But she is the small, short , petite type.
Super adorable. x]

Yesterday i met another kimarie friend
at KLCC. cute guy ;3
The one who loveeeesss disturbing me back then.
Ahaha, all kimarie -_-

I looked stone ahaha. taken with normal camera.

Was testing with my brother's Nikon camera.
See the effect is so different.
But its hard carrying with one hand. heavy =_=v

I feel something different about me.
Until i came to realized, i became a loner.
Friends, yes i have millions.
But REAL friends i have only a few.
And i dont hang out with anyone anymore.

I remembered how i used to go out everyday.
With different friends. But now
those i used to hang out with is
either few hours away or miles apart.

But now, i feel frustrated just by immature teenagers.
And i choose to ignore them. Why
waste time with kids who only think about games?

Maybe its because i've been thru more
than a normal life of a 18yr old.
I've seen more than what ppl never expected.
I've learnt more than what adult never expected.

That big change in me, just shocks everyone.
My phone, its either family, my bf or my
mummy-in-law call or sms.
Friends? Once in a blue moon.

Shopping? I can do it alone now.
I somehow adapted to that lifestyle.
Basically because i dont and wont care how ppl
stares at me. I am used to it.
Its not easy being beautiful you know? having ppl
to stare at u like a celebrity as u walk. I am JK xD

And walking alone or anything is like
doing anything you wan without having
to worry whether ur friends will be bored
having to wait too long and you'll give urself just
maximum of 5mins in a shop.
Annoying isnt it?

Well maybe some ppl may let their friends wait
for a long long time but for me its a no no.
I wont let my friends or whoever get bored
just because of me.

And i find myself preferring to be with family.
Because you'll never know how long more
they'll be around, going separate ways as we
grow older.

Crap! its 1am.
I better go to bed.
Have to wake up at 8am.
Tomorrow find Ikki to get my ice-cream! ON !! ahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...