Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Yellow is banana says my boyf.

Was checking my hotmail inbox yesterday
and this was what i received from FB team :D

lalalalala~ 3499. probably 3500+ today? :p

I wanted to update blog yesterday but
i was having period cramps and i was lying
on the bed like a dead piece of meat.

Anywaysss, went to TS today with my mum,
bro and cousins. Went to papa john's for pizza.
I dont know why but my mum really love
the pizza there but i know i super love
their bread sticks.

Got bored. So here is me without make up.
Like a kid right? xD

And here is me with my 5mins make up.

Seriously just 5mins and all i did was
eye shadow => light brown
liquid eyeliner => line my eyelids
mascara => lower lashes *yes those are natural*
and ofcourse fake eyelashes on top.
And yet it gives u BIG difference :D

Maybe some may say i am a so-called 'fake beauty'.
and some boys may say 'i prefer natural girls'.
I admit i am not a good looker when i am without
make up, but then again i have this SKILL in
make up and no i didnt learn it from anyone
except myself, why not use it to beautify myself?

Plus i dont do so super heavy make up
that hides everything of your face and i dont even
use foundation.
Natural beauties? Reaalllyy? Are you kidding me?
How many girls do you see are without make
up nowadays? And will you even take a second
look if you spot a girl without make up?
No. why? because they are without make up to
beautify themselves.

So stop criticizing girls with make up.
*not that i have been criticize before*
I seen alot and its getting boring.
Afterall those who criticize are just jealous that
you are not naturally skilled in make up.
And we are the ones who are stereotyped as BEAUTIFUL
instead of you ;)

I found my BANANA CAP.
That is what my boyf calls it.
Whatever i have is yellow he calls it banana.

See it doesnt even look like a banana -_-.
Caps are good for covering bad hair.

Fatty fatty :D my dog so busybody -_-
Can spot her? :D

OMG! 19days left and i will be going
to a jail house *thats what my grandpa calls NS*
For 3 effing mths. What a waste of time.
When i can further my studies i have to be doing
craps for 3mths. Especially craps i had done before
in school so its nothing new for me.
Like i said, WASTE OF MY EFFING TIME DAMMIT!

Today i dropped my phone 5 times and my hand free
cover cracked. Awesome? very.
And this NEW handfree hasn't even last for a mth.
But my phone, no matter how many times i drop
it, its still fine.
I dropped it when i was on the phone with my boyf
and surprisingly the call was still connected and
no covers fell off. i dropped twice in a row somemore.

LG ice-cream phone, RM800 when i bought it.
Not bad, worth it.
People complain said it sucks and they have
so many probs with it but mine didnt.
And no matter how many times i drop it,
its still in good conditions.
Plus its PINK ! :D
This is why i dont bother changing to new phone.

Bad mood. the internet is pissing me off
with it oh-so-slow-speed.
I cant even watch bleach online dammit !!

I rather stay quiet on the phone with you
than hanging up the calls. Because
i wont be able hear you for a long time.
God knows if i am able to use the phone
without getting notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...