Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, May 28, 2010

kiss me if you dare.

Its FRIDAY!!
And yaaaaaaayyyyyy i got to see bii~
But he was 2hrs late.
Already told him to be there at 12pm+
but when i called him at 12pm+ he was just
on his way out.

My lesson?
Its either i dont be so early anymore
*which is quite impossible cause its my mum who
is sending me there*
or dont be so nice to him anymore. xD

Cause i remembered, when we 1st met
and our 1st few outings, it was him
who waited for me.
Now its the other way round.

I went to see what movie there is.
Ikki accompanied me. =)
Long lines omg -_-.
I decided Prince of Persia at 2.45pm cause i
had no idea what time i have to go home.
Lining up, almost my turn to reach the counter.

A guy took a speaker up and said
what what movie sold out,
prince of persia 2.05pm sold out. I said
to Ikki lucky not 2.45pm then that
guys said 2.45 and 4.00 sold out i was =___-=
I spoke too soon =__=.

No choice i had to buy Bounty Hunter.
But bii wanted to watch it so its fine =)

I dont know whats with my boyf today because
he seems so happy for some reason.
And last night our conversation really did
kept me laughing out loud because he was
complaining non stop about me *jokingly*
and before i could say a word he already said 10 sentences.

Rate : ★★★★★

Nice movie =)
Hilarious.

Bought Starbucks Strawberry cream frappe ❤❤
Hide it in my bag and brought in the cinema =p

After the movie, mummy-in-law and bii's brother
along with his gf was waiting for us to
have dinner. =)

Caesar Salad !! ❤ ahahaha.
I love it soooo muchies~

I really and always have enjoyed my future
mummy-in-law accompany. =)
She is friendly, easy and enjoyable to talk to =)

And i just found out the camp i am going to
for NS isnt far :D
its at negeri sembilan.
Lets just hope, when i get there, blink my eyes
and 3mths passes.
I am leaving on the 19th June. Sooo
no blogs update for 3mths unless my
boyf is willing to do it for me like he did while i was in Taiwan :p

Which ofcourse i doubt he would =(
Nights :D

Whatever i dare you to do you wouldnt
dare. So who have the more advantages
for anything now? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...