Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

whining doesnt get me anywhere. but it ease my pains.

Another rough day for me.
Sighs, full of shit life.
Seriously, one thing after another.
Is there no end to this misery?
Atleast maybe a little break in betweeeeeen :(((

Once again bad brunch. Woohoo.
And my mum went to Kelana Jaya for a meeting.
Me and my brother went to the lakeside.
Sitting and fooling around.
In the super hot sun !
Atleast there is wind.

*I can barely open my eyes, stupid sun :(*
And since when have i gotten so fair?

*What happens if i step on his ball sacks?*

*Brotherly and sisterly love. Not.*

*The wind totally raped my hair.*

Totally bored. bored. bored. bored.
What to do? I have no idea.
Die? cannot i still got many things i wan to do.
Fun? No fun in my life.
Excitement? Nothing exciting in KL at all.
Study? Owh god dont even talk about study to me anymore.

Got diploma in hairdressing so what?
Got credits in hairdressing so what?
Some more the cert is from UK City&Guilds.
Can it get me into college? no. FML.
*Actually i dont even bring it on when i go and ask
for information as i feel it has totally nothing to do with college*

Anyone know the lyrics to negaraku song?
I heard you must sing it every 5am or 6am morning in NS.
Owh god FML again.
Google can find it arh? *Trying.*
Eh, can de wor. Not bad. ahahaha.
*I am such a disgrace to my country, once again
i am not the only one :D*

Sick and not recovering.
But nothing serious.
Why cant it be so so serious to the point where
i have to go hospital, check up and have a letter sent
to NS department saying i cant go due to some
oh-so-serious-sickness and have my name cancel
off the list?
*Mabel, stop dreaming please >:(*

There is so much emotion in me that wants to explode
out all at one time. All those bottled up feelings.
But i dont know of what. Always having
a feeling so uncomfortable in me. Its effing annoying.
Mood swing? Cannot be.
More like emo feeling.

When i am back from NS there are
few things i MUST do.
Get an i-phone.
Get my tattoo.
Get my hair done nicely.
Change my style. *again ahaha*
Convince my mum to let me work and study.
Never leaving bii anymore.

Hopefully when i am back after 3mths i lose
thousand and millions of weight.
And please dont get so tan T_T
Took me few years to get so fair naturally.

I love Charice.
Totally amazing singer for a young girl.
No one, and i mean no one has touched my heart
with their voice for a long time till i just heard her songs.
She is my inspiration :]
Another legendary singer in making.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...