Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, May 24, 2010

i dont want to lose sight of those precious to me.

Woke up at 9am this morning with my
legs feeling weak along with my body.
I seriously didnt wanna get out of my bed.
But knowing that i have clothes waiting
for me to wash i have no choice but to drag
myself out of bed.
And i when i said drag i really meant it literally.

In the afternoon, went to Pavilion
with my mother and brother.
Went to TGI Friday for brunch.
I wanted Caesar Salad, brother said to order set
lunch. Fine, order some weird Shanghai chicken salad
and buffalo wings.

The buffalo wings had those celery sticks with it.
My mum knows that my brother and i
HATE celery sticks.
Super super hate celery sticks. and its RAW!

She said 'Make a bet with both of you,
each of you eat one i'll give u RM50'.
We hesitated ofcourse but my brother ate it 1st.
AHAHAHA his face expression.
My mum took out the 50s and put it on the table.
'Mabel your turn!'
*took a celery stick*
*dip it into sour cream sauce*
*bites*

!@#$% !!
managed to swallowed. 2nd bite
eh not that bad. ahahaha! got RM50 just like that.
My mum said next time bet with us on bitter gourd.
we hate bitter gourd too =_=v

The salad came, 1st bite.
!@#$!@#$% !! omg!
What in the hell taste is that?
Its so weird-ish. I dont know how to explain
that particular taste but i just know its
not enjoyable. I didnt want to waste. So i had to
force it down the throat with any sauce on the table.

Bad brunch. But received an mms.
A baby pic from my wifey.
OMG congrats lou po dai yan !!
gx gx gx gx gx gx !!
She gave birth at 5am+ this morning.
You really have a blissful life lou po~
Wish you happiness all the way~
Take good good care of urself and the baby.
Really so happy for you that you found your happiness
after all that you've been thru. =)

My brother went to J.CO donuts to buy this ice
chocolate drink for me but ofcourse he didnt
belanjar me, he took money from my purse.
Nice brother? i know =_=.

Drank half cup, i felt like puking.

Went home, 6pm made dinner with mummy.

After dinner, ofcourse i did the dishes afterall
i am THE maid at home.
Ran to my room, vomited.
Not once but twice.
I felt a fever coming but took a fever pill and continue
with the house chores.

Webcam-ed with my bii bii~
I cant stop smiling =)

Days keep passing so fast. 19th June is reaching
soon. I am not afraid of going to NS.
I am not afraid of fights or whatever.
The only thing i am afraid is losing sights
of those close to me for 3months.
What if i cant find them back after losing sight of them?

I never wan to miss even a sec of their life.
But now i am going to miss 3mths.
I wondered, what would happen without him?
without me around anymore?
My grandma, how would she be?

And vinod is coming back on July omg !!
NOOOOOOOO >_<
I waited ages for him to get his black ass home!
And so many more friends are coming back
from oversea for holidays omg!!
I cant meet them.

But then again life is UNFAIR!
This is my everyday line when nothing goes right.
Except when i know i still have bii in my life
then i'll tell myself maybe its quite fair afterall =)

1.02am.
I think the pill is taking its effect.
my eyes are closing.

I dont want to lose sight of you.
But then again, you never makes promises that
you never intend to keep.
But you promised me that you'll still be around
when i am back and still loyal and faithful to me.
Dont let me know you do anything behind my back >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...