Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, May 22, 2010

2days in a row with bii.

Yesterday friday.
My usual outing day with my bii.
But the only thing that made it different was
he is sick. And i didnt know it was that serious.
And yet he forced himself to go out
just to see me.

He said usually with his other ex-gfs
he wouldnt give a damn about going out
and just stay home and sleep whenever he is sick.

I feel so special haha :D

Around the late afternoon his mother came to
pick us up. Sent him home 1st and she
invited me along to a stock seminar thingy.
Worth going as i learn something.
And time just flew like as if i only sat 20mins
in there.

It ended at 9pm and we went for dinner
after that.
Talked for a long timeeeee and reached home
at almost 11pm.

I had a great time with her.
I can say we both learn alot from each other :]

Today Saturday.
I did my usual house chores in the early morning.
But it was raining. So i couldnt hang those
clothes out. But the currents of those wind
and the temperature in it.
Cooling and super nice.
Felt like Taiwan. Goshhh i miss Taiwan !!

Went to have my brunch with my grandparents
and family.
Bii called while i was in the car.
I dont know why after we hung up, i kept
smiling non stop for 5mins.

Ate bak ku teh at Pandan Indah.
My face turned red from drinking those
chicken wine thingy.

Went home, continue my house chores and
i had a cut on my hand which i knew if my
bii knows he is gonna be upset.
He doesnt like seeing me hurt in any way.
Such a sweetheart :]

Went to KLCC.
And went home again. I called bii
and he asked if i could go out have dinner with him
along with his dad and brother to celebrate
his brother's bday.

At 1st i said no because usually my mum
only allows me to go out once a week
*Yes i know, every teenage would have gone
mad if they were me*

But i had to choice but to ask since he was pestering me :p
And surprisingly she said yes.

So, bii and his dad came to pick me up.
Obviously my Mr.Snake couldnt stop
looking back and smiling so happily at me in
the front seat.
He is always like this whenever he sees me.

Picked his brother and his brother's gf up
and we went all the way to Telok Gong for dinner.
Seafood dinner :D

I figured out something.
Beer with ice tastes like Shandy.
But once the ice melts it starts tasting bitter like
ordinary beer.
But yea, bii let me tried this drink something mixed
with Guinness beer.
Tastes like Shandy and surprisingly
i didnt turned red !! :D
I know how to control ahahaha~
*I suck in drinking so laugh if u must*

But what was even more surprising was
that i went to the ladies and when i came out
he was outside waiting for me.
Is he so afraid that he'll lose sight of me?

In the car he shoulder around me and i lean
my head on his arm i felt this feeling
of security and warmth.

Its already 23rd.
I am leaving for NS so soon.
FML.

stupid bii! We just had dinner and
now you are on the phone with me at 1.34am
telling me you are hungry! PIG!
Heart you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...