Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, May 17, 2010

104 reason why i love u.

Why oh why do i love him so deeply you guys ask?
and how oh how i keep answering everything about him.
And you oh you guys keep asking what?
Fine. Let me tell you all what, from my heart :]
Bii, i am sure this should answer ur question too :]

I love you for
1. Your eyes
2. Your smile
3. Your height, i feel like a short kid around you
4. Those wide open arms to keep me safe and warm
5. Your style
6. Your honesty towards me
7. Your forgiving
8. When its you who is suppose to be angry, instead i became angry but u cheer me up
9. Always there for me 24hrs
10. Doing everything you promised without breaking them
11. Your loyalty
12. Your compassion
13. Your intelligence
14. How you pinch my chin when i become mischievous
15. How you protect me over little things
16. How you are willing to sacrifice for me
17. How you are willing not to do anything but everything for me
18. Your understanding
19. How no matter how late you are, but when i see u its all worth waiting
20. Your intelligence
21. You always put me first
22. I may be clumsy infront of you, but yet it doesnt make u love me less
23. You bring out the best of me
24. We can talk about anything and everything with each other
25. Your humour
26. No matter how lame i can be at times u dont mind
27. You smell good
28. How you are not like other jerks i've met
28. How you cuddle with me
29. How we love the same songs
30. How we think of the same thing at the same time
31. How we say the same thing at the same time and laugh
32. The taste and feel of your kisses
33. How you cuddle with me
34. Your cute facial expressions
35. Others may be afraid of your serious expressions, but i find it sexy xD
36. I love it when you are serious when you have to
37. You're a hardworking person, yet also stubborn and lazy. But I love it anyways
38. How you dont talk much to others but you just wan to talk with me for hours
39. How we act so stupid around each other
40. How you think i am stupid but yet smart at the same time
41. How ppl look at us with awe or jealousy
42. You help me face my fears
43. The way you look at me and smile
44. The way i can melt ur heart with my voice
45. Random messages in the middle of the night
46. How i get butterflies each time i see you
47. How we argue over funny things
48. Wrestling with you even if i lose at all times
49. The way you obey me
50. Knowing whats good for me and whats not
51. You make me feel i am worth something
52. Your thoughtful
53. How i can conquer the world when you are around
54. I can trust you completely
55. How you make me feel like no one else never has
56. Even if i do something so wrong to ur hair you still laugh :( sry ~
57. How we call each other stupid names
58. Your small gestures that speak volumes about how much you care
59. Comfortable to be with you
60. Your sweet
61. How jealous you may be but you just will not admit
62. Spending your only off day with me
63. Swearing you'll always treat me right
64. Planning our future together
65. How i hang up on in the middle of our phone conversation but you'll keep calling back
66. How crazy we are over each other
67. Pictures we take together
68. Your big palm wrapping mine when we held hands
69. How the spaces between our fingers are fitted perfectly
70. You give all your free time to me to make sure i feel cared and loved
71. How cute it is when you argue with your mummy over silly things when i am around :]
72. How your mummy said you'll only smile when i m around or whenever she talks about me
73. How you accepted me for who i am
74. The way you deal with my mood swings once a month
75. Apologizing when you know you dont have to
76. Giving me unexpected surprises
77. When you say u love me
78. How unpredictable u can be sometimes
79. You may be childish at times
80. The way you smell my hair
81. Never saying negative things about me unless when i deserve it
82. Teaching me new things
83. Never fail to learn anything from you
84. Even if i dont understand one thing you'll find another way to explain to me
85. You may be forceful at times, fine i forgive u
86. The compliments you give me
87. How much you've changed for me
88. How you said you'll protect me from now on
89. Giving me everything thats the best
90. Wanting to give me what i never have
91. Treating me like an official wife
92. Always asking when we are going to get married
93. How we never ague for no reasons
94. I can hug you like a teddy bear
95. How you deal with things with such perfection
96. Calling me when i am sleeping and laughing at me for being blur
97. How i would rush to answer the call when i know its you
98. You are one of a kind
99. The time we've spent together
100. The 1st time we met
101. You never give up on me no matter how much i trouble you.
102. How you would share every single thing with me
103. How glad u make me feel to have you
104. And ofcourse i love u for everything.


104 reasons. enough for you guys? :D
Therefore, no one and i mean no one can ever take me away from him.
But if you boys still wanna try, be my guest :]
Smart one stays away ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...