Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

grandma i'm praying for ur wellness.

Reached home.
Threw myself on the bed.
Switched on my laptop.
Msn signed in. *Msn message sound*

Friend : 'Hey hoey! One of your ex is in the ultimate
power group competition'
Me : 'Oh yea, i knew it quite awhile :]'
Friend : He's performing in timesquare this friday
Me : so?
Friend : You are going to ts on friday as well too right?
Me : Umm yea.
Friend : Arent you gonna watch him? I mean
he ditched you and you used 2yrs to forget him.
Dont you feel like seeing him at all? Like
you know, sudden memories comeback.

My dear friends :]
Yes indeed i used 2years to forget a guy but
hey i was like 14 or 15 at that time?
Its just puppy love sorta thing but i think
i was the one being stupid to have taken things
so seriously :]

We did contact again after quite a long time
as he happened to be in the same
college as my brother back then.
But lost contact again.
And i feel no special feelings towards him anymore,
meaning i have completely let go.

And after i let go i realized something.
Its not that i couldnt let go but i just didnt want
to forget him. A 2months relationship causing me
to use 2years to forget. Pretty stupid aint it?
Why? Because he made he felt special in a sort of way.

Singing to me before i go to bed.
Waking up at 5am to call me and talk till 7am
when the school bells rang.
After 2mths he completely ignored me.
But on 2nd March when the clock strike 12am
making it 3rd March, my bday.
We broke up. And i hated my bday ever since.
His reason? Because he had to leave for NS.

Until this year my bf and his family celebrated
with me, everything felt so right.

But then again those are just memories,
memories i have chose to let go.
Thats why whenever i see him i dont feel anything
at all. Just friends and nothing more.
Afterall i am sure each and everyone
of you know that i have a boyfriend and i am
deeply in love with him.

Well forget love history 1st.

From 4pm+ i stayed at a hospital till quite late.
My grandma admitted in.
And right now i am worried sick about her.
I cant sleep, my eyes are so tired from crying.

Why does it seems like one thing is happening
right after another and they are
never anything good?
Plus the timing is really so.. i dont know how to explain.

To see an old person in pain, plus
its a person i love most in my family,
is like having thousand of all kind
of sharp objects piercing through not only my heart
but my whole body.

I rather it be me suffering instead of her.

Luckily i still got my bii to cheer
me up through the phone. And letting me know
no matter what i do he's there for me.
Thank you bii :]
I truly appreciate it.

Its almost 3am.
Maybe i should try to get some rest.
Goodnights.

Praying for my grandma's wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...