Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

epic times.

Yesterday, another hang out at pavilion.
I finally got to see high school friends in like after
2 or 3years! EPIC!
At first it was just Irving and I but somehow,
Clarissa managed to pull everyone to Pavilion. ;D

When i reached, Irving and i met up 1st cause
i dont have the other friends contact.
Met up at Starbucks.
He was maddddddd happy because
he got a scholarship to NY with quite a large
sum of money. And he said nothing could spoil
his day. I was like 'oh reaaallllyyy?'

And omg irving the bitch said i didnt know how
to unlock his BlackBerry, i was like
'oh yea, try me.'
After 10mins, i still dont know how.
I tried changing topic and he just realized
i keep going off topic after quite awhile.
What a douche xD

And surprisingly, we saw Clarissa and Laura outside
Starbucks. Went to the food court
and met up with Johan & Vinod.
Vinod is no duh late. very late.
And he bought his shoelaces from E-Bay. =_=
Who buys shoelaces from E-bay vinod !!

After our lunch we made our way to Sg.Wang
cause Clarissa wanted to go Karaoke.
Johan wanted a picture of them looking
very tourist. Here it is.

Peace sign. How classic.

Although we kept walking and stopping for
no reason, we finally reached.
We had fun the 1st few songs but everyone
became tired and the fun died down xD

Very johan and hanif-y.

Hanif wasnt in pain, it was his form of expressing
his sorrows.

Clarissa and Laura.

Vinod and i singing to Angels Cry.
Failed ahaha.

Lady Gaga song got them high.
Johan i super love your expression.

Around 6pm+ we walked back to Pavilion in the rain.
And decided to head over to red cottage.
Johan told me a joke and seriously it cracked me up.
Same old johan, never changes.

Sat in Hanif's car, when Jai Ho was on the radio,
they started dancing.
My expression was just this -> =_=.
I was getting sleepy.

When we reached not long, Hanif
had to send Johan to somewhere not near or far.
But at a super bad traffic time. Not a smooth ride.

After some time, my brother joined us.
Very rare.

Vinod and his KFC smile, my brother and his shisha.

Then Kristian joined us. Its like everyone knew
where we were.
Been awhile Kristian! you havent changed one bit!

Vinod kept pestering me to try Shisha but i said no,
Until the brother came and i had no choice.
Yeessh, my shisha virginity T~T.

And the boys argued with the girls over
the book 'Why man want sex and woman need love'.
It was in my bag so i took it out and things
became epic. Fun times.

Left around 10.30pm ish.
You epic ppl, havent had so much fun in awhile.
we should have another hang out soon.
With more people.

I miss you guys already.

(I know there isnt very much details,
I was just lazy :p)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...