Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, July 26, 2010

finally meet up with the hoe.

After waiting and waiting i finally got
to meet my sister-with-a-dick
Vinod Chandran.
Ahh yes, he came back on UK but too 'busy'
to meet me. But i was busy as well :p

Once again. He was late.
But only few mins though.
We went TS Neway, been awhile since we had
an epic time.
He insisted that i drink so fine i ordered a bottle.

Heineken yeeeee.
I am not a fan of beer so yea -_-.

'Throw the HTC and I-phone on the floor and see
which ppl pick up 1st' said me.
He doesnt believe ppl would want the i-phone more.
Ur HTC can kiss my i-phone's butt ! :D

But Vinod bought me a gift from UK!
My bday gift actually.

La Senza so yea, it obvious what it is -_-.

Brown leopard lingerie set! Thanks hoe!
Another leopard collection for meeeee! <3
and yes he got my size right :)
but push up bra vinod? =_=
Thanks alot.

This session we didnt go really epic because
we chose emo songs 1st instead of hitz songs.
argh :( Next session vinod !!
But when whine up came out i went nuts.
Whine up is the song i dance to everydayyyy.

See only a quarter of the beer and my face
turned pink.
I said to vinod 'I know i am turning red soon'
He touched my cheeks and he was like
'hahahahahahahaha'. =_=

Thats the hoe who tried to force me to finish
the bottle but ofcourse he failed.

So instead, i decided to give him my bottle
and i drink a non-alcohol drink :D
I am not an alcoholic and i dun like getting red.

After out Karaoke ended, we went to delifrance
at sg.wang.
We have a sister talk sessions.
It funny, because right now i am so supportive
for his love life but i remebered when
my bf and i wasnt going so well,
he was one of those ppl who said to break up and
find a new guy.

And after i told him how well i am doing with my boyf,
he felt guilty about asking me to
break off without thinking of me.
But hey, he was just worried about me getting hurt.
But at the end of the day its all about doing
what you want.
It doesnt matter what ppl say.

After he heard how happy i was,
And how great my boyf is treating me,
Vinod was like
'Have i told you how much i hated your ex-bf?'
I knewwwwww vinod !!
Trust me, he wasnt tell only one whom hated my ex.
EVERY SINGLE ONE of my friends did.

Trust me, you do not want to be on my friends hate list.
They curse and curse till the day i end
friendship with a person they hate.
And they are super protective for me so yea :p

But hoe said i've got a guy who truly loves me
so i shouldnt let him go.
I should appreciate him. He have never seen
someone treated me that well.
He kept saying 'dont let him go, never ever'.
I get it !! >_<

Plus it obvious i am so so so in love with him
so why should i let him go?

At home.

The boyf called.
He asked what i was doing, i said nothing.
But i was camwhoring :p

My stupid short fringe when will you grow omg!
I wan my old fringe back !
Yes all sideways!
Looks more elegant and mature.

With a hair bun.

A friend said i have neat hair all the time.
I said i dont have choice.
I get bad mood when i have bad hair days :p

1.13am.
Toodles~

You are my Mr.Perfect.
Nixon i love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...