Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, July 23, 2010

super unbearable torture!

My outfit today.
Too short to be a dress dammit! :(
But its adorable. :3

Today i had a fun fun time.
Yea, friday.
So obviously its my date day~ :D
Vinod called me last night only to find out
that the gang were having a hangout today
as well but i have to push them away.

Its rude to cancel a plan you have made
with someone few days ago for
a last min plan.
He asked what excuse should he make up for me.
I said none, just say i am on a date.
If they wanna bitch about me, i dont
give a F. Its not the 1st time.

But vinod, i'll be seeing you on Monday x)
We'll have a crazy karaoke sessions.
No good voice require, just a fun
sense of humor :D

Today was a little different.
My boyf and i went fish spa ! :D
He wanted to go and he finally had a chance.
It was our 1st time for this anyways.
No harm trying new stuffs. :)

The fun part was putting our feet in the
tank. It was so ticklish !
Put in 3secs then take out.
Super unbearable.
But ofcourse cannot waste time and money :D

But for me, tickling is the world
worst torture.
Damn hard to bear with it.

I waited for my boyf to put in 1st then only i put in.
So all the fish goes to him and only a few
goes to me muahahah :D

Bear with it biiiiiiii~

I tried so hard not to move my feet -_-
ARGHHHHH <--- was the word in my mind.

But after few mins it was fine.
Got used to it ahaha.
Thats when it became more relaxing.
My bii changed tank.
So i can have all the fish to myself :D

I went to one tank but surprisingly
they didnt want me feet. Too clean for them? ahahaha.
No la, even when my bii went they
didnt want his feet either.
They must be sick -_-

See they even sucks hands.
I kept touching them with my fingers ahaha.
My bii texted me saying
'Try to step on da sucker'
I was laughing -_-
But actually i did stepped on one lightly.
Accidentally ofcourse.
It wriggled its way out of my feet ahahah.

My boyf.

Meeee :D
Was listening to songs :p

After the spa, my feet did feel kinda
light. Like new, refreshed feet ahaha.
And i was thinking, what happen if you soak
ur whole body into a tank of these fish?
I asked my boyf to try next time xD

Back home, i tried on a shirt my boyf bought me ! :D
I think he's finally satisfied cause
he kept nagging to me let him buy something
for me.

Bii asked me to check for size, i said
its free size. He was like 'are you sure you
can wear it?'
I know i am fat but i am not THAT fat.
Plus most of my clothes are free size -_-

Super gorgeous.
Yup one piece again :D
They are easy to wear, comfortable but annoying
when you need to pee. =_=
And see it fits perfectly, actually a little loose.

My new HK i-phone cover.
Almost the same as original one x)

I feel my face has gotten a little more mature.
Do you? :(

Today stupid boyf kept playing with my
i-phone games and he calls me noob! >:(
And he kept showing me his high scores that
kicked my high score off its place ! ISHHH!
Goddamit!

And he played with this archer kinda game,
hit the apple off a dude's head.
HEAD SHOT! ahahaha.
The dude died.
Noob dou sei.


Yes, i had a super fun day today and
i am happy with you and i wont
leave you.
I answered your questions without you
having to ask me again.
I love you and thank you for today stupid ! :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...