Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

i actually feel like an official wife already.

Yesterday I felt excited for some reason.
I dont know why.
Or maybe because after so long of dating
i finally met his relatives and his mother's friends.
I jumped up at 10am, usually i would take
20mins to get up.

So i met up with his mother at her working
place and went back to her home so
she could get ready and pick up
her mother and sister.

I super duper loveeeeeeeee the house. :D
Spacious, comfy, simple.
The kind of house i like for simple designs.
And his dog likes me ahahaha.

My stupid boyf kept calling me non stop
because he was waiting at submit for us
to pick him up.
Human nature, people can wait for us but we
cant wait for them.
Admit it, you all are the same ;p
While we are on our way bii called again and
his mother said to him
if he calls some more she's gonna eat me.
How nice, and he stopped calling ahahaha.

So we reached Cilantro.
His younger brother was having a
4-course meal event.
That was where my heart stopped racing.
I realized i was being silly, i was nervous because
i was afraid what if i do or say something
wrong and they would not like it.

But i forgot, when i am nervous i do and say
stupid things. So i got myself back to how i was.
Normal , calm and confident.
I have to be on the right track and just be myself.

After the meal, mummy-in-law called me over and
she slowly introduced everyone to me.
Friends, colleague, family.
Everyone is friendly.
1st they say 'she's pretty'
and the next thing i hear is
'your future daughter-in-law?'
or
'When is the wedding?'

Luckily i did not blush.
But i smiled a smile of 'thank you'.
If my boyf was next to me i might but
thank god he wasnt.
I met his cousin sister and omgosh~
Her youngest kid was so adorable.
Smart for a 13mths. i couldnt stop looking at her
and wanting to pinch her cheeks so much.

And all his relatives children are so obedient.
They wont be like those super
spoiled kids that cries for no reason or whine and stuffs.
They just sit there, have their meal, and
never destroy any stuffs.

On our way home boyf's mummy
said her friend told me to
'taste a few more' before decided who to marry.
Ahahaha.

When i got home, i sat on my bed i said
to myself
'I totally have no chance of running anymore'
and i smiled.
Its not a bad thing because i have confidently
accepted him as my last man.
Even after i just stopped seeing him for 1min last night,
i started missing him all over again.

Even after 10mths, i've never been so in love.
Usually i fall out of love fast,
but trust me, this time, i am falling deeper.

And i slept so well last night that i woke up
at 11am this morning -_-.

Nothing much happened except
Vinod texted me to go out on Sunday.

My brother's and my i-phone.
Mine is the red one.

I am saving money for this cover.
RM168. I really love it but at the same
time i feel its not so worth it.
Sighs, i'll just save 1st and decide later.
But cute right? :p

My brother was crazy over his gummy bears !

Yup these.
When i opened the packet to have some
He said 'gummy bears ! nom nom nom !'
I was like 'LOLOLOL whhhhatt?'
and when he took one out he said
'rawrrr gummy bear!'
I could only give a =___= expression and nothing more.

Oh and my new clothes just came in ! :D

Yup like at 11pm+.
I got it just to match my bii's jacket
so we can turn it into a couple shirt.
I thought it could be a dress but turns out
it a little shorter than i expected. :(
Oh well. Better than nothing x)

Nights.
I want to hug you so badly.
Cant wait for Friday to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...