Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, July 18, 2010

repeated yesterday with a little changes.

I dont know why but i felt like i've slept for
quite a long time this morning.
But when i woke up its the same time
that i usually wake up at.
Once again i went to KLCC =_=
And ate asam laksa again.
And went to supermarket and get
the same ice-cream again.
And went home.I feel like i repeated yesterday -_-

But except i went toRalph Lauren ❤
Sigh i love their polo t-shirt so much ❤
I'll get them one day.
But instead i got Ralph Lauren socks xD
ahahaha.
Yea i ran out of socks.
And the socks there are adorable that i had to
get them.
And since there's 50% off and mummy had
vouchers so i just had to get them.

Ralph Lauren ❤

The pink is so cute ❤ :p

Mummy went to Hermes to have
a look at perfume.
Hermes is super class brand.
Why? Because one small bag can cost you RM32k.
Or maybe a medium size for RM200k. :D

My cousin and i =_=
Got sprayed with perfume by my mummy.
Yuckkk i hate strong perfume.

Playing with i-phone camera.
My cousin damn skinny -_-
But under his clothes are not bones but
abs and muscles.
And yes i've seen them -_-.
Its nothing wrong, we are super close.
We talk about anything and everything.

Went home and did the laundry.
My brother and cousin helped.
My brother took a stick and keep poking me with it.

We have this stairs outside our home.
My brother walked down and i sat up there
waited for him.

Snapped with i-phone.

He called me down to look at something,
when i walk back up he keep poking my
ass ish -_-
I called my cousin to walk behind me to prevent
my bro to poke me, but no use.
He keep poke poke poke poke.

And my brother helped me jail break my i-phone.
Bwahahahaha.

See new theme :p
So much more downloading to do~
and i want to buy a new cover for my phone.
Something nice and protective x]

Toodles ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...