Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Those bad days turned to beautiful memories.

Went to KLCC with my mummy and
aunty this afternooonnnn.
Ate asam laksa yummmmm ~

But after awhile we went home.
Cause mummy had another appointment.

Took awesome pictures of me yesterday xD
No laaaa just my hair awesome.
Whyyy? Because the sunlight made it the colour
that i've always wanted but mummy said no
because its too light and 'lala'.

It was so difficult to open my eyes under the
sunlight omg @_@
I almost went blind. The moment i stepped
back into the room from the balcony all i
could see was black. -_-.

Anyways here are the pics.

You can see my eyes, they are barely
opening.

I love this x) Looks elegant ma~ :p

Everyone thinks i always take perfect pics.
Actually i dont. 3/5 pictures are usually
deleted and 2/5 are okay only. :(

See spoiled picture xD
I blinked.
The rest are on fb :)
Once again, Nikon D5000 camera.
When i went home i went to the kitchen balcony,
the 1st thing i did was laugh.
Why? because i saw this !

Hahaha ! Grandpa you are so smart !!
Inside was chicken. He made chicken
for dinner.

Wow, tonight dinner was a feast.
The whole table was filled with food.
My mum bought those japanese green pea
from isetan tonight and she made it for me. :D
I finished the 90% of it. Nice xD
Mummy thanks :)

After dinner i went out for a walk with
my i-phone handfree in my ears.
Suddenly memories came back.
Last year, the last 3mths the only thing i had
was pain, tears, hatred and stress.
Everyday i would jog down the same path to get
rid of those feelings but i end up either
getting hurt or hurt too deep to even jog as i cry.
(You may read it from my previous entries)

I replayed those songs that i played when i jogged.
I smiled and thought to myself
How did i pass those days?
Love life sucked, daily life sucked,
friendship sucked, everything turn upside down.

But mostly i jogged to forget that my boyf
and a whore had something going on.
Actually my boyf was a manwhore too.
Which i had no choice but to pretend that i dont
know anything to prevent drama happening.

Sighs, bad old days. I just smiled as i walked the
same path that i used to jog.
And i was pretty proud of myself for being so god
damn strong.

I bought this booooooooook that made
me laugh alot while reading it in the
book store.
Actually i read this book in a bookstore
few mths ago but decided to get it.
I feel like i've covered alot on self-psychology
so decided to turn to relationships.

Trust me, i didnt get it cause of the
word sex -_-.
Seriously, this is a must-read book.

Moments ago my boyf banned me from using
the sentence
'men will always be men'.
Because what i said is facts and he doesnt wants to
admit it so he banned me from using it !

So lucky i didnt delete this picture of him.
See stupid face ngek ngek~
I know he's gonna biiiiiiiiiiiii me when he sees this
but i dont care. Thats what you get for banning
me from using that sentence.

stupid dou sei~

I might die on friday but its fine.
Worth it xD

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...