Click click on this will you? :)

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Got a new number and a new toy.

Went to KLCC earlier in the morning.
Well not that early but around 12pm+.
Went to Sakae Sushi again *ftw*.

From yesterday till today there was an unknown
number calling me and i never picked up
because i dont know who it is and
i am afraid it may be stalkers so instead
i gave my brother to answer it.

Turns out. its Vinod.
Ahahaha what a whore.
He was in Pavilion waiting for a friend.
And who knew i went to Pavilion as well.

I called him.
He said that his friend was late but who knew
she reached when i reached =_=.
And he wouldnt let me know where
they were. What an ass x)

Went to DiGi and got my old number terminated.
Right on the spot my number
was gone and the next thing i knew
was my phone says
'Unregistered Sim' Nice one.

I got a new number so for those who
dont have it yet do do do do do msg me in fb
or msn !
I dont wan you to be calling old number
when you have important things to notify me aights? :D

When i texted Vinod telling him
my new number he called me anddddddd i went
to look for them ;D

Sorrry no details or whatsoever but
it was great seeing him after a year :)
And i love his friend :D
I wont say who. Find out yourself ;D

Anyways, thank you thank you mummy
for making me able to scratch out
one item off my wishlist. :D
I loveeeeee youuuuuuuu.

And bii, nothing is more important to me
than you.

My brother helped me stick this protector on.
He had a spare.
A W E S O M E protector.
Look it became a mirror now. :D

But when i click the button~
Ta dahhh~
Thanks ah kor x)

Goodbye my LG ice cream :(
Sighs, i really loved that phone.
Its PINK and DROP-ABLE !
i-Phone one drop = gone.

But what hurts the most wasnt changing
my number or phone.
But the messages my bii sent to me that made
me cried, smiled, touched, everything
a girl wants to feel from reading a text msg from her
loved one. They were alll goneeeeeeee. T~T
My heart felt so pain mannnnn.

And because my bii only write those to me
Once In A Blue Moon. T~T
When we had our 1st misunderstanding that almost
led to a 1st argument he wrote me this
long message that made me cried and at that moment
i really wanted to hug him and say i am sorry T~T.

But i guess i cant do anything about it
but wait for that
Once In A Blue Moon chance to come one day.
Which is in god-knows-how-long because
MEN WILL ALWAYS BE MEN ! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...