Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

i love meeting up like this.

Today i met up with my sweetheart x)
It wasnt plan at all,
it was just a spur of a moment thingy.
Mum was meeting someone in Bangsar
and i thought Jia Lin might just finish
her class or something.

What great timing,
i called and she was on the bus on her
way home. And BSC was just few mins
away from her area.
So yea, we decided to meet up :D

I kind of like it like this.
Spur of a moment, no plan no nothing,
just call and out we go~

I waited for her at Coffee Bean.
While waiting, i called my clingy boyf whom i thought
was suddenly not-so-clingy-anymore
after last night he said he doesnt
want to be so clingy to me.
So i called him and asked why didnt he call,
is he really going to be so-called man?

But only to find out,
he just woke up that why he didnt call me.
So much for not-so-clingy-anymore.
and he havent even brush his teeth !
YUCK BIIIII~ SMEEELLY.

Jia Lin reached and i told my boyf
that she is here and he said 'ohhh
i know you wanna say i'll call you back later right?'
Smart.

Ordered our drinks and 2 slices of cake.
Chicago Cheese cake and
Apple Crumble x)

I havent had the cheesecake for so long.
Usually i have it all the time.
But i only can eat half of it, i get full after that.

We talked and talked and talked and
she showed me a sms her ex bf sent to her.
SUPER IMMATURE.
I LOL-ed so hard after i saw it.
'i knew you are a bitch all along but i was just denying it' <-xD
'When you meet a guy and treats u bad then you'll
know what a great guy i've been' <- O_O
'I will take revenge on you' <- xDD

BWAHAHAHAHA!!
Gosh what the hell mannnn.
Great guy? reaaalllyyy?
He is the one who wanted to break up and the
one who find argument and now he blames it
all on her.
And wanna blurt all these immature crap out.

A REAL great guy would say
'I am so glad to have met you and be able to
call you mine even though it didnt work out well,
i wish you happiness, blah blah'
Those are what you call REAL MANNN !
And seriously even if a girl didnt regret break up with a guy
she will after she sees these words.

and whats with guys and taking
so-called-revenge on ex gf ?
Even after taking revenge and she still finds happiness
after that isnt it a waste of time? x)

But i taught my sweetheart 3 ways to take
revenge on him without even having
to bother him and yet it benefits her.

1. The revenge girls enjoy doing most,
beautifying herself and making herself more
beautiful than she was when she was with him.
Men will always be men wanting gf to be
gorgeous so ppl will be jealous.
So how would they feel after you turned super
gorgeous after they dumped you? ;D

2. Show him just how you enjoy being single
without him. And how wonderful life is without him.

3. Ex bfs always love to think there is no other guys
better than them so if you happen to get a new
guy, show them just how much more
wonderful ur current bf is better than him.

And besides, just these 3 ways is benefiting girls in
every way. Doesnt matter if he wanna go around
telling ppl how bad or what a whore you are , just
say 'ex bf' and ppl will understand :)

Try if you havent try because i did and
my ex doesnt even dare to come an inch near me.
Plus better for me because i've became
a so-called pretty girl and i've found
a so so so so so much better guy ~
*smeeellyy biii~~~~*

But i always tell friends the same thing,
men will always be men,
*My favourite line in my whole life !*
even if my man cheats on me one day i wont
be surprise. not even one bit.
*Bii i am just saying, but i dont mean you will :p*

Jia Lin probably got a little surprised to how
i've changed that she asked what books
i've been reading and if i could lend it to her.
x) if its gonna help her why not.
Plus i am gonna throw in a extra book to lend her.
a book that made me laughed real hard.

I forgot the title, tell you when i find it :p

Oh and when jia lin and i were talking about
the trip planning, irving called and he was
doing his MASK! I was like
!@#$% wth irving ?! A guy
doing a mask at 5 in the afternoonnn? Realllly?
Gosh its not gonna make me look at u any special irving.

And he said
'ish, girls with boyf.'
Nooo its not just girls with boyf.
It called FAITHFUL girls with boyf x)
Get that right you doucheeeeee !

1.26am.
Night~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...