Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, July 12, 2010

4days of sushi in a row.

I have been eating Sushi for 4days !
!@#$% OMG!
Friday with the boyf.
Saturday with the douche and sweetheart.
Sunday with the brother and cousin.
These 3 days were Sushi king.
Monday with the mummy.
At KLCC Sakae Sushi.

Help me T~T

Yummy ~ T~T
But still 4days of sushi non stop.
Thats crazy. I might get sick of sushi
which is not good.
But thank god i am not a big fan of sashimi.
I dont wan maggots in my body yet.
Actually strike out the word 'yet',
i will never want those disgusting pest in my bodyyy x(

I should have just chosen Asam Laksa today.
Asam Laksa is my LOVEEEE !
But mummy ate it yesterday so i thought might
as well let her chose.
Whatever makes her happy x)

At while walking, a random black dude
looked at me and winked at me -_-
and smiled at me.
I wanted to laugh but instead i have to try so
hard to smile. And i did x)
There's no harm in smiling back to someone
who just think you are gorgeous in just a glimpse.

Anyways not much happened today.
Pictures of the day.

Natural sunlight.

This is love :)

Ohhhhh gawwdd.
Last night bad bad bad dream.
Have you guys heard of the movie 'saw'?
The really disgusting one.
With the dude that says 'Hello, i want to play a game.'
And then you get caught in his games and
you have to cut off ur body parts to survive,
but in the end u dies.
*Because you are either chained up or whatsoever*

Yup, i dreamt that i was IN it.
Dude, not a pleasant dream.
I saw bloods.
Body parts.
And shadows of him killing them.
The only thing i could do was run, run and run.

Then my grandma bust into my room
and i jumped up of my bed.
But thank youuuuu grandma for waking me up.

And just moments ago i saw a picture
and there was a long black hair lady behind
the window.

FUCK! how am i to sleep tonight?
And yes i am very afraid of these stuffs.
And i am mentioning this at 1.35am.
What the fuck.

No sleep tonight FTW.
And i have stuffs to do tomorrow which
means i need energyyy.
And no sleep where to find energy? :(
Yer. Sucks to be me.

11th July 2010.
Happy 10th monthsary to us baby.
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...