Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, July 11, 2010

The pathetic douche and my sweetheart.

Well.
Yesterday met up with my 'long lost friends'.
Not really lost but nvm just a saying.

I reached a little earlier.
And jia lin reached 5mins later.
She asked where Irving is and i said in gym.
Its 12pm and he's in gym.
In pavilion.
Nice.

He called and i gave him 10mins to make his
way to TS.
He didnt even shower yet.
I said if you are late, starbucks in on you!

He was lost. sweaty. and bald? xD
But anyways he met up with us at Sushi King.
I think we sat there for an hour.
He did not changed at all.

We talked about almost everything.
And ofcourse he loves annoying me.
I dont know why.

We made our way to Pavilion because
TS starbucks was too crowded.
We needed a place with wifi so we could
online with phones to find out
info about our trip and ofcourse a place quiet and comfy.

Starbucks was full in pavilion as well.
But we found a really nice place.
The C.Club at 6th floor.
I was fine with it as long as it have other drinks
and not just alcohol and ofcourse Irving is paying xD


Its a very bright place.
I just liked the picture to look lomo.

Beautiful Chandelier.

We ordered our drinks not by seeing
whats in it but the names.
I ordered VIRGIN JET LEE because
i saw watermelon and the word vrigin.
Jia lin ordered SCREWDRIVER she just wanted
alcohol.
Irving ordered CASANOVA because he liked
the dude and the name.

Irving keeps condom in his wallet.
He said its so wrong to have sex without
condom because of all the stds or aids or whatsoever.
But ofcourse, its better safe than sorry =)
He said Durex sucks.

I took out my camera and randomly took picture
of this douchebag.

Pathetic douche.

My pretty sweetheart and i x)

More pictures is at FB too lazy to upload here.

Mr.Irving Chong keeps getting me annoyed!
When i get frustrated i always say GOD!
and irving said 'you can call me irving' with the :D smile.
And everytime i said something he says
'whaaaaat' sarcastically.

He said i come in this package of variety.
The only person who can show what
the other person expects.
And he loves my expression when i get annoyed.

Well yea because i have so many variety
in me thats why ppl love hanging out with me.
I make them laugh endlessly.
He said he could be a good comedian i didnt laugh,
I said without me nah uh. He laughs.
Gosh i am so AWESOME xD

Oh and one very annoying thing irving is
when i pronounce a word in a
not-so-english-accent he always
says 'say that again' and correct me.
Example the word 'THIS'.
He said i pronounce it like 'dis' and 'tat'
without the H sound.

Good grief ! I am Malaysian !
And honestly i think i speak quite well
for a malaysian ! You were once this way too Irving!
He said i am too classy to be speaking malaysian
english.
I am not classy ! i am normal !

The end of this post.
I am tired xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...