Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, August 21, 2010

mad happy boyf.

Yesterday the boyf said he would pick
me up at 12pm.
I got my arse up at 10am, dragged myself
to brush my teeth in the freaking cold room,
got ready and the next thing you know,
the boyf called and said he would be late.
YER! i could have sleep more ! >:(

Around 4pm+ bii arrived outside my house
and we went out :)
That was the 1st time he fetch me out.
And i am the very 1st girl to sit in his car.
Aside from that, he cant stop complaining.
Never Ever Stop Complaining !

We went to wangsa maju shopping mall.
Quite near, hardly any ppl there.
Bii couldnt stop being soooo freaking happy.
Because we can finally get away from TS.

And on our way there, bii is so freaking childish!
He was like 'vrooomm vrooooommmmmmm'
And seriously, he is only like this infront of me.
So whenever my friends say he seems like
this very quite guy, trust me he isnt. -_-

We watched The Expendable.


Awesome movie :D
I freaking love the actor Terry Crews who played
as Hale Caesar in the movie.
Ever since i saw him in 'White Chicks' movie,
he is like a funny actor who stands out to me.
And when i saw Arnold Schwarzenegger in the beginning
i thought he was gonna be part of the movie but nahhhhh.
He isnt :( Dammit.

The movie is freaking nice but
when the hand and head sliced off it wasnt
nice -_- i hide in my boyf's arms.

After the movie, we went to PASAR MALAM !
Wheeeee ! Mad happy.
Why? Because i havent been to pasar malam
in about 10years.

And once again, i managed to changed
my bii way of walking thru pasar malam.
He said he wont ask what i want to eat
or whatever, so whatever i wan i have to tell
him. I said if you dun ask nvm, i leave u tmr :D

Its not fun when only one person have fun
you know -_-. So yea,
he really did ask me if i wan this or that.

Even in the crowded area, i feel protected.
Whenever i am around him i feel like
a 5yr old kid. He walks infront to make
a passage for me to walk, if he walks behind,
he would hold on tight to me so i wouldnt
get lost. Whenever i look at him and laugh,
he pats me on my head.

And why is it whenever i say to ppl
'Dont worry i wont get lost' they laugh ?!! >:(
Fine, i have a poor sense of direction.

On our way home, the boyf decided
to become much more childish.
I guess since he knows i enjoy putting
embarrassing pictures of him, why not pose for it?


The doll smile is the same as the boyf.


The noob driver. I am lucky i am
able to get back home alive :p


He is being mad happy.



The devil plushy~
I cant stop hugging it x3

So i reached home, kissed goodbye.
The day ended :)

This morning mum woke me up to follow her out.
Someone wanted to see me so yea.
Seems like i am gonna study in Stamford College in PJ.
Freaking far, but because there
is people there to look after me its
better for me. :)


Loving my new grey lens.

Went to Midvally.
Just sat at starbucks and had a drink.
Mum was meeting a friend.
I ordered ice blended mocha they gave me
ice blended coffee. -_- i was
too lazy to ask them to change. Oh well.

After awhile went to Alexis.
Mum's friend decided to treat my brother and i
dinner, but we just ordered a pizza
and shared. Freaking mad delicious !

Around 8pm+ steamboat dinner at mum's
friend restaurant.
Didnt eat alot, just abit of this and that.



Didnt like the spicy one tho.
The lamb was mad delicious.

Its sliced till very very thin.
Couldnt stop eating it until the brother
snatched it away from me -_-
Oh weeeeeeeell i am nice ;p

Brother's bday party at club next month.
Tattoo next month.
College next month.
Yay, time to get busy. I am another
step closer to my Lamborghini baybeyy !

My brother and i aim to get it in 10yrs.
For him 8yrs, i still got college to go thru before work.
To our mum its impossible,
but we'll prove it to her and make her proud somehow :)

2.19am.
Cant sleep yet.
Assignment time. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...