Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

imma rape you assignment.

Yo ! Surprised to see a new post? :D
Yes its been awhile :)
Been very very busy with assignments.
Still am actually but because of complaints i have
no choice but to update.

And also showing these stupid dogs.

I dun really remember what i did today.
Fuzzy memory. Thats what you get
with only 5hrs sleep per day and information
going in and out of ur head.

I went to Stamford college at 11am in the morning
and my teacher ffk-me. fml.
Was suppose to register today.
But i cant boom him because if i do
he might boom me to the principle office.

Went to Starhill.
Brother and i decided to push mummy into
LV.

I still love my coach bag most.

LV is selling like mad hot cakes worldwide.
Shipping just came in in the morning
then almost all sold off.
RICH PEOPLE !!
But i envy those couple walking in and buying
for each other :(

Nvm nvm i know i can earn one myself
and enough to get for babyyy.

Then went to KLCC, LV.
Because mum's friend works there and the
starhill staff that was serving us is quite LCLY.
But after reaching only to find out mum's
friend was having her offday.

After some time of deciding, my brother
and i bought it for mummehhh. :D
5k baybehhhhh!
And the bag was mad big ahaha!

Sibeh bigg. I can fit in the paper bag.

LV :)
Mum wanted to buy one for me i said no.
She wanted to buy LV purse for me i said no.
Maybe i am not so into LV. yet.
Or maybe there isnt a design that has caught my eyes yet.

Went home, boyf called and we decided
to go out for a movie.
I rushed like mad to get ready.
He picked me up from home and
halfway there he only told me a friend was joining.

I thought it was someone i dont know
but turns out its just his friend Alan whom i've
met quite a number of times.

We were too late for a movie so we decided
to head to Connaught pasar malam.
FML, i just had to wear cotton material long sleeve
shirt. I thought we were watching movie so yea.
Who would have ever expected change of plans.
And obviously, i was sweating like an ass.

11pm+ the boyf and friend sent me home.
I feel so much safer when Alan drove
us home xD
I sat at the back on my way home.

When i looked at them i felt like i saw a
vision of how the friend of mine whom passed away
and i used to be.
That closeness in a friendship that feels like family.
What hurts even more is when you feel
like repeating those moments but you know you
cant because they arent here anymore.
I almost shed a tear.

The day is suppose to be awesome
but when u have an assignment that you
have to do which is due in 4days.
Not that i keep delaying it, but when you have to
write few fucking pages out of few
fucking facts you will have no idea
what bullshit you can fill in because reference is required.

Full of shit. Who came out with assignments?
Ish.
2am. Fucking sleepy but no sleep tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...