Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, August 27, 2010

brother got pawned by monkey,

Yesterday my boyf came to look for me.
Even when he had another outing with friends
he still came to look for me without caring
that he only have maximum 2hrs+ with me.

We didnt have enough time to watch movie.
We were too late.
So we just decided to stop by at his house
and guess what? He played with my
i-phone the whole time.

When it was time to send me home,
i nao gai in the car :p
i turned my back to him and hugged
the devil plushie~
And he kept bii aa bii aa and no matter
how i whined he say biii you are so perfect !
Although i was JK with him, he didnt know
and he took it seriously.

I said that i was just a replacement for my i-phone,
so next time when he calls me out i should
just pass him my phone and stay home -_-

Then he said stuffs like
'Bii, you know i dont think of u as a
replacement and i only love you, blah blah'
I wanted to tell him i was jk with him but nahh,
might as well enjoy it :p
And i took the plushie home~ He insisted
that i take it back with me~
I hugged it the whole night x3

This morning, woke up in the early morning
just to go KLCC and help mummy
buy some stuffs. There was sales.

I am tooooo lazy to explain everything
so let me get to the main point.
During the late afternoon we went
behind KDE, i dun know whats the area called.
There is always monkeys there.
So my mum decided to go and feed them.

I was this close to them :p

Mummy feeding them :]

Adorably cute x3

Jump monkey jump !!

My mum repeated many many times
NOT TO PISS THE MONKEYS OFF !
There was a big one who is such a big bully !
It chased the small one away just for food !
My brother took a biscuit and annoyed it.

The next thing you know my brother AHH
one sound and when i turned around his hand
was filled with blood.
*If you cant stand blood i advise you to stop reading*

Mum quickly drove us to the clinic.
And whats worst?
It was freaking jammed !
We were laughing like idiots in the car.
Yup laughing.
Because only idiots annoys monkey.

This is the wound.
It was bitten on the vein.
The bleeding never stopped.

The doctor opened it up to clean it.
Freaking deep eh?
Mum couldnt stand seeing it so she
went out, i stood there the whole time xD
The doctor will always remember me for
having operation by her two times xD

Stitching.
Stitched inside 1st the only outside.
My brother's skin was so freaking thick !
The doctor had to force the needle in ahaha.

Look at his middle finger ! xD
I cant stop laughing at all !!
Because i am born in the year of monkey and few
days ago, i accidentally poked him
on the side of his nose and yes the skin came off.
And today he got bitten by another monkey xD

He is no good with monkey at all xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...