Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

my first tattoo. ink virginty goneee.

Yesterday night, vinod and i made plans.
I was going to get my tattoo and he
wanted to see me in pain, so we decided to
meet up at 1pm.

Called him today at 12pm, no answer.
I called his house number, his mum said
he was still sleeping.
His mum asked if she needs to wake him up
i was likes YES PLEASE !
And i told Vinod to reach at 1pm, dont be late.

I reached Sg.Wang around 1pm+.
I called and asked him where was he,
he said he is just on his way out to LRT.
I was soooo lost of words.
He said he needed his Koko Krunch.
I wanted to smack him on the head.

So 2pm, he reached and it was time i get
headed to the tattoo shop.
My body was shaking -_-
I was taking small small steps.
In the end, i made my way in.

I like my hair colour :p

Mummmyyyyyy! helppp !

The tattoo woman who did the tattoo for me,
gave me RM50 discount xD
At first when i went to get the quotation,
she said RM450, today i went
again she said RM400 la~

Soooo, she went to prepare the stuffs and i was
talking to the other tattooist.
*If you see a big big guy walking around
in 2nd floor with tattoos on his arms, yea
that dude*
When he took out naruto manga i was like
'Eh you read naruto tooooooooo? :D'

He said
'yea, my fav, reading ever since naruto 1st came out'
Then we started talking about naruto
ahahaha xD
Until the woman *her name is B-Nix* said COME HERE.
I was like yerrrrr so fast !!

My so so smexy body :p

I did this expression to Vinod, and he thought
i already got the 1st prick.
He said it hurts?
I was like no, havent even started yet. xD
Ahaha he hit me on the head.

Took her awhile to prepare a gun :p
I was thinking TAKE UR TIMEEEE xD

When she was done, she said
'i am gonna let you feel the pain 1st'
BUZZZZZZZZZ!
Nix : Is it okay?
Me : EH! still okay, not so pain.
BUZZZZZZZZ!

It was okay, wasnt as painful as i thought.
The 1st few mins was so-so pain la,
especially when she made her way to the
top and on my ass.

Vinod was having fun watching me in pain
at 1st, but when i got used
to the pain, he said no fun anymore!
we were singing along
to songs that were being played.
And playing games on my i-phone xD

And also fb-ing. xD

Oh! and i sms-ed my mummy saying
'MUMMYY !! NO PAIN AT ALL !!'
She replied me
'Done already?' but to my brother she said
'your sister chi sin'
Mummy said i m crazy behind my back T~T

All i could hear was buzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
And she kept pulling my pants down !

Wheeee done done done !
When i stood up, my backbone never felt so good !
I was quite disappointed at the flowers.
It was swelling, stinging and bleeding.
Good job.

After finished, walked over to TS.
Ate kenny rogers, vinod paid !
His punishment for being late !

Then we went to Krispy Kreme to have a drink
after hrs of walking around.
My stomach muscles were hurting.
I got him EMO ! ahahaha !
We were having a sister-talk-session.
And i played That should be me-Justin bieber
on my i-phone, i said if this song came out when
my boyf cheated on me, i will be mad emo.
Cause the lyrics suits the situation so perfectly.

I started singing songs that made him emo.
Break your heart, from the bottom of my broken
heart, womanizer, etc.
Vinod was like noooooo fml.
What a slut.

My boyf texted me saying
he got into a car accident.
Thankfully he was alright, but his car wasnt.

When vinod and i was walking over
to Pavilion to meet my mum,
we saw this really slim and perfect bust
body walking infront of us, we thought HOT CHICK ALERT!
But when we looked up, AIYER !
We were taught a lesson not to look from bottom
to top. It was an ah gua.

So went home, and few mins went out again
with the brother. Went to meet his friend,
they makan, i had my starbucks.
Reached home 1am.

In the car, my brother said bring me
go coco banana. I said dun wan,
there is to DRINK not MAKAN! And its
mostly alcohol. He said got pizza.
I said dun wan, later pizza inside got alcohol xD
I bet he wanted to hit me on the head
but he was driving.

Whoever said tattoo dont bleed,
This is a picture of my tattoo bleeding on a
two layer bandage.
Hello, tattoo is a skin deep wound, how
can it not bleed?

I bet ppl must have thought i
got into an accident when they
saw the bandages xD

When i wanted to take out the bandage,
i just found out, it got stuck to the tattoo.
I was like YORRRRR!
So i did a quick warm water soaking and
took it off gently. Thank god no damage.

The size of the tattoo.
Not too big, not too small :)

Close up :)
The pink butterfly colouring was supposed
to be the same as the blue one.
But she added orange.
Seriously the flowers look so.. nvm.
I guess i will find something to cover it up.

1st tattoo : 29/08/2010.
More to come :)
The pain isnt pain.
But its pleasurable and addictive pain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...