Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

moose! stop being so smexy!

WOOOOOOTS!
Went to watch STEP UP 3 today !!
But not in 3D goddammit.
Cause of some probs there was some delay
in time so therefore my boyf and i were too late.

We headed over to some mamak in
Setapak to have our brunch 1st, then
headed to wangsa walk mall.
Just in time to buy the movie tickets and
just in time to go it ~


The beginning of the movie really really
touched me. Every detail of how much dancing
means to me is said in the movie.
And Adam G.Sevani aka MOOSE,
WOOOOOOOOOOOTS!
Freaking smexy !

Just mins after the movie started,
moose came out and started dancing
i was like hot hot hot hot hot !!

The main girl character, dont know
her real name :p
but she played as Natalie,
she is soooo beautiful and her body is
to die for. Thats what i call perfect body x)

And i super super super love the robot dude
Click here to see him moveee :D

Seriously, alot of surprise in this movie.

Although the day is suppose to be great
something just spoiled it.
Someone used my name to simple bitch about
people saying that i was the one
who said it just because they are my friends.
WTF? and i am wondering
are they too free that they have nothing to
do that they just have to create drama?

Then when i confronted them they wanna
say sry and ask for forgiveness?
Isnt it too late?
A lesson in life : Always think of consequences
1st before you wanna start drama.

Whats worst? that guy whom caused drama,
made someone else thought that i
bitched about her. wtf right?
Even though that friend and i are not that
close but i still considered her as
someone i talk to, probably now thinks of me
as some bitch mouthing girl.

See once again, innocently let ppl stab.
Just because you see me as a mutual
friend with anyone u know in fb or just
because we say hi or bye doesnt mean
u can use my name.

If your own name is SHIT dont fucking
spoil my name too when i barely know
what is going on.
Those who knows me well will knows
i am the drama-free queen.
If someone tells me something i just say okay
without asking.
If i ask is because i dont understand.
Plus why should i bitch about ppl whom i barely know?
Super no common sense right?

Sometimes, what is done is done.
Sorry cant cure especially when its not once nor twice.
To think you can use people names and
get away with it is not easy.
It will only create more probs.

Think before you talk.
Think before you do actions.
One move/word can cause big changes.

by the way for those who dont know.
3rd my brother bday at coco banana.
5th going to Hong Kong coming back on 8th.
9th starting in Stamford College. :)
The tattoo represents new beginning.
I can see it coming true.

P.S : Bii bii i am sowee about ur window T_T
I didnt meant to hurt it :(
*Dont misunderstand, i didnt break it -_-*

I love how you pat me
on my head when i am down.
Although it makes me feel like a super small
girl but it lets me know you are there for me.
You are the one who is perfect, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...