Click click on this will you? :)

Saturday, September 4, 2010

clubbing virginity gone. thankful for the boyf.

Yesterday was 3rd September.
And it was my brother's bday.
He celebrated it in CocoBanana club.
I had no choice but to go.

I had kind of a bad afternoon,
ppl cancelled out on me last min and i decided
not to go, until my mum said to just go
for my boyf and my boyf called and said
to just go with him.

I got selfish and wasnt considerate of my boyf's
feelings and i insisted on not going
forgetting that it was because of me
he called his friends out just to go with him
to coco banana so he could take care of me.
So i decided to go.
But who knew after hrs later, few friends
called and said they could make it.
And i really thank them for coming.

Boyf wanted me to follow his car.
But mummy said to follow hers.
So obviously i have no choice but to follow mummy.

Kaka~

LuiLui~
They are just too cute that i have
to share these pics :p
So 6pm+ i got ready.
7pm+ went out for dinner.
10pm headed out to Sunway.
Who knew my boyf would have reached already.

Soooo met up with my brother
and his friends at the entrance of the club.
And ofcourse met up with my boyf~
and followed up by the friends :)

We all went in only to find it was empty.
And it was pretty small for a club.
Whats worst?
My brother said there will be space for everyone
but when i went in to the VIP section
its full. My friends found abit space
to squeeze in but i couldnt find any for my boyf
and his friend. I felt so guilty, they had
to pay for themselves outside.
So it kept me walking back and fourth -_-.

Mummy and the indian slut Vinod.

Vinod, the twins, maegan and i.
I havent seen maegan in awhile. This was
my 1st time seeing her in i dont know
how many years.

Thank you Tina for this picture :p
I didnt get any pics with Tina !!! :(

Tina poured pure coke for me in a cup.
And i told her to pls look after it when
i am gone so Vinod wont mix it.
But who knew, when i left and came back,
i took a big gulp out of my cup and i tasted CHIVAS !
I was like FUCK YOU VINOD ! FUCK YOU !
My face turned red. I hate it when that happens.
But thank god it wasnt alot, so the red-ness got away
in awhile. And we headed off to the dance floor.

Had fun at the dance floor, but my heels
were slippery on the floor and it made it
hard for me to dance. Plus the songs didnt
really boom-ed me if you know what i mean.
Maybe it sounded too normal for me instead
of pure club remix.

My boyf joined me on the dance floor :D
He kept me stuck to the wall and his
arms at the side of me on the wall.
He looked at me with those oh-i-want-you-eyes,
and he leaned closer and closer and closer,
i could feel him breathing on my neck, tickling
and tingling all my six senses, those lips
they were so near me,
and he.. he..
SMELLED MY HAIR :D
What were you guys thinking? ;D
Dirty minded xD

One stupid indian dude tried to hook
up with me, i already moved away from him few times
but he insisted on pouncing on me from behind.
And he shouted YEAHHHHH while coming
close to me, thank god maegan pulled me away
or i might have kick him on his balls.

The soon-to-be bday girl and the bday boy.

Vinod had to leave early because
his friend got into a car accident and was in a hospital.
Vinod called today and thank god his friend is alright.

Tina and i had our heart-to-heart talk session
outside the club. For some reasons she turned
emo, but i didnt want to let that happen so i
was there for her to lean on. My boyf came out, look
for me and went back in.
I thought he just wanted to know where i was
and who i was with.

But who knew moments later he
came out with a hello kitty wrapped up as
a bouquet in his hands. I was like >______<
mad surprised. I didnt expect any gift on that night.
And my friends was like 'Oh so sweeeeet'
and they walked away leaving my boyf and i alone.
We went on a short walk.

All my friends left, so it means i was now free
to just stay with one person without
having to walk here or there. :D
My boyf and i went to the VIP area and
just sat there until the club closes.

After it ended, my brother had some probs
and it got me fucking worried. I heard him
crying thru the phone and i almost cried.
I walked outside to look for him, ofcourse my boyf followed.
And the next thing you know, i found him
in the middle of the road sitting on the divider -_-
i was like LOL? A friend was with him tho.

High heels is a pain in the ass when you have to run,
so i took it off and my bii held it for me,
we ran to my brother.
Brother was being a drama king. But
because i am his sister i just want to be
there for him. He told me not to worry
and he told my boyf to take care of me.
Once again i was like LOL? But i hugged him
and left.

My mum, one of her fren, my boyf and my brother
with his friends and i went to mamak at 4am.
My boyf got happy because my mum held his hands
while crossing to the mamak.
But boyf had to leave because his friend got drunk ahaha xD

My mum and i went home at 5am+
6am i was on the phone with my baby :)
I was super mad happy not because it was my 1st
time clubbing. But because my boyf went
thru so much just to be with me that night and
he looked after me the whole time.

He told me two girls asked him to send them
home but he replied ' i dont have a car ' when he does.
He didnt move anywhere without me,
he held me to show everyone i am his.
He bought something for me even though we were
just clubbing and its a hello kitty even though
he used to hate it but like it because of me.
He held everything for me, and wore his jacket that night
purposely just to have something for me to wear
and cover myself when the night ends because
he knows i wont bring a jacket.
I am thankful to have him.

The hello kitty :)

With the glowing lights :P

All my boyf's stuffs :p
the things he bought for me except the jacket.

He must have felt happy to read this post
but bii, i am sorry i just saw something
perfect to annoy you.

See this? MUAHAHAHAHA !
Blame facebook not me :p
ANNIVERSARY BAYBEH !~

Oh by the way, i am not into clubbing at all.
Its just not my thing i guess.
Or maybe this club wasnt enuff to get me to
like clubbing?
But whatever, i still feel being at home or
watching late movie at cinema with the boyf is much
better than clubbing :)

Leaving to hong kong at 3pm.
Be back on 8th.

MISS YOU HUBBY !
i effing love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...