Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lost but strong. its really worth it.

I swear to myself that i was gonna update
my blog yesterday but i guess i was
just too stuck with GLEE !!
I freaking love that show maybe its because
its a musical show and i m a person that mad
love music. Who doesnt?
And the way they sing, dance, accept each other,
is really too touching. I nearly cried.
Must watch must watch :p

Anyways.
I looked at myself in the mirror, the only
thing i looked at was my eyes and my hair.
I asked myself, what made me stopped camwhoring
as much as i did before?
My answer : My hair is flat, out of place making
me look like a douche in pictures.
People call me fat even though i have lost
few kg from the last time they saw me.

The only thing i had to say was
'its either i lift up my shirt in public to show
you whats beneath my shirt, or you touch me or
you visit my blog' when they visited my blog they said
sorry. They had no idea. Why? because i enjoy
wearing big shirts when i am out.
I dont enjoy tight fitting clothes although they are
super sexy. And big boned can really be
a pain in the ass, even if u r thin to the
point u only have skin and no fats ppl mistaken u for fat.
Yea, i have friends like that, but guess what?
Majority of guys prefer our types.
Be proud girls :)

And you know what i've almost lost?
SELF CONFIDENT.
I almost thought that was the end to my
vain-ness. *oh yes, i am very proud to be vain* xD
Like as if it was end of the world.
But came to realized soon enough, i was
being gay stupid.

I am not photogenic, but that didnt stop me
from camwhoring. As much as ppl keep
saying i am pretty, beautiful, i dont
look msia, i look taiwanese, i keep denying
but infact i am flattered.
Thank you very much :D

I hate my fringe, its not long neither short.
Always out of place or poking my eyes.
I dont look good with middle parting yet
because its not long enough, side parting pokes
my eyes but didnt stop me from trying to love it.

I have flat hair right now, layers are
mad long that is too heavy to be pooffyyy.
I just remembered i am keeping all my hair
long because i wanna keep a style
*surprise u all when the time comes :p*

Although i have chubby face, doesnt mean
i only have to do high angle shots.
I am proud to be chubby. why?
chubby is mad cute.

*Sorry pictures are too bright, forgot adjust
camera setting ish*

I almost wanted to cut my hair short.
*see my dog trying to squeeze in?
yea, she just wanted me to hug her that
moment*

So you see? Just because i lost one small thing,
i treated it like its the end of the world.
So today topic LOST.

When people lose something very minor,
example : errm favourite shirt or doll or whatever.
Something that is so small, but we tend to make
it like we lost part of our life and whine and cry
the whole freaking day.
1st of all, do you know by whining and crying and bad mood-ing
the whole day, how much time u have wasted of ur
one and only life making it miserable?
Our mood is in our hands to change it. Happy, mad, sad,
all these emotions YOU CHOOSE it YOURSELF !
No one can make you that way except yourself.
And it only take a sec or a min to CHANGE it.

2nd, its just an item that can be bought again.
i know i know you guys are gonna say
'limited edition' or 'precious memory' or 'cannot
be bought anywhere anymore'.
Limited edition so what? 2nd hand can be found.
precious memory? really? memory is all in ur head.
cannot be bought? if the old one doesnt leave, how
do you expect a new one to come in?

I understand its normal to be upset when you lost
something that is important to you
but not to anyone. Something that
is given to you by a friend, or a person who isnt
here anymore, or something you earned hard
just to get it. But think again.

If its something you bought by yourself,
as long as you are still alive,
you have hands and legs to go and earn it again.
If its given by a friend, eventually they will
give you new gifts whether you expect
it or not.
If its given by someone who isnt here anymore,
they wont blame you but instead be happy
as long as you have them in ur head memory.

But have you ever thought of those
whom lost someone so damn precious to them?
Those are forever lost and cannot be bought back.
Not even a billion could bring them back.

When we have something important to us,
sitting right next to us, we tend to love them
for awhile then neglect them for our whole life.
Or maybe when we are bored we bring them
out again and make use of it again.
Whether its an item or a living soul, when its
gone we regret it our whole life.

Chances and opportunity lost my dears,
are different.
When one door shuts, two doors opens.
Heard of that? :)
You may have missed that chance that may
seem like a big shot to you, whether u tried it
or forgotten. But sooner or later you'll realize
it just opened another few doors of opportunity
for you as you have that experience and it wont stop
you from trying.

You may think its easy for me to say all this because
i havent lost enough. No, i've lost more than enough.
I could have been a model but i missed
that chance. I could have been a air stewardess but
i threw away that chance. I've lost a dear
friend and i can only talk to her thru prayers.
I've lost friends because of betrayal, lost
photos that cant be replaced because some moments
just happen once. I've lost alot more than mentioned here.
I believe some of you guys have as well.

Betrayal lost are even more of something
you really dont have to care.
If they are your true friend the wont care
what others says and the only one they
want to hear it from is your mouth.
And no matter what colour, size, race or
how annoying or stupid you are true friends
accept you just the way you are and they wont bother
changing a thing about you if they enjoy your company.
If you lost friends that you thought were your very best,
dont give a eff about them. Not worth it.
Dont bother taking revenge because karma will do it for you.

I experienced this.
Painful because i thought they were my everything
i could depend on. And i know them
almost my whole life.
Neglected me. Why?
Because i am different from them.
In what way? They tend to call me 'lala' when
they dont even know what that term stands for.

Just because girls wear contact lenses,
use fake eyelashes, and make up,
with accessories and in trend clothes we are called lala?

Lala is those with super gold hair,
acts like they are the spotlight even when
they are not, wear sluts clothes,
in every sentence there must be a minimum of 5
swear words, smokes, club almost every night of
the week, drug, drink, and even dumber than
kindergarden kids, thinks they have the worst life
ever, emo, slit their wrist with their so called
i am gonna die attempt so ppl will be like
'no pls dun die we need u' and be an attention grabber.

Yea i think i pretty much made the term lala clear.

But aside from all these experience
you know what i gained?
My strong self that keep me dancing
in the storm. It doesnt matter how cold the rain is,
how strong the wind is blowing and how ferocious
the thunder is booming. It only takes you
a little more courage, a little more strength, a
little more confident and believe in yourself.
You too can dance in the storm just like me.

So will you guys, think out of your box,
realize how lucky you are than alot of people,
pick yourself up and dance with me? :)

I hope you guys learn something more from
this post :)
I may not be some big shot celebrity blogger
*although i had dream to be one*
but yet you guys keep visiting and as much as i love
helping people, this is pretty much the service of
help blog offers :/
Sorry if it isnt much but yea, CHEERS ! :D

Thinking of piercing my ears on the bottom
again but if i do it will be my 9th attempt.
Because whenever i take off the earring,
the hole closes almost instantly and its
painful to poke through. Wow, i must be a god !
Instant recovery ahahaha!
Oh well lalala~ ❤❤

I think i should have a signing off slogan.
Nahhh, i am being gay.
No wait, you guys wanna help me think of one? :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...