Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

The two legend movies.

Yesterday my boyf and i went out.
When he picked me up, it was raining heavily.
Got in the car and his brother was infront xD
At 1st i couldnt recognized his brother, his
hair changed xD

Sent his brother back to Subang.
Then when we reached, his brother got
off the car, i sat infront.
I saw my bii wearing jeans , i thought he was
wearing shorts -_-
I was wearing t-shirt and shorts -_-
Lucky no slippers. I thought we werent going out T_T.

So we went to Summit and decided to
watch 2 movies!!
Straight 2 movies with no break in between.

1st movie.
Legend of the fist : The return of Chen Zhen.

Donnie yen baby ! Donnie yen !
He ran so fast 'like a bullet' xD
And soooooo man !
I think his muscle doubled up @_@

See see !
SMEXY !! when he took off his clothes
i was like FUIYOH !
SYOK ! My boyf say he wanna be MAN
like donnie yen i was like smilessss! ;p
I cant stop being OMFG that body is hot for an
old man !

The movie is nice, but too much blood for me.
I did close my eyes few times but i dont
think my boyf knows it :p

After the movie 6.22pm. The next movie was
6.15pm. We went in to the next cinema
lucky not yet start~
Few mins toilet break.
*i know i did say without break but few mins
isnt much break for our eyes is it? :p*

The legend of the guardians : The owls
of ga'hoole.

The owls are seriously MAD CUTE!
When the movie started i was like
awwwwwww ❤

especially this youngest owl.
Eglantine ❤
she is like this little furball that makes you wanna
hold in your hands and not
squeeze but u know just..
well yea, squeeze it but LIGHTLY xD

When her beak *the leaf* fell off xD
Was sooooo cute !!

The two legends movie i've watched is
nice. Its up to you guys whether
to watch it or not but yea,
owls is super cute and its quite funny.

After the movie my boyf said he found it hard
to digested it all at once but i was like
i digested already xD

Then we made our way home.
I would love to write more but its 3.43am
and i am darn sleepy.
So please forgive me and let me sleep :p
When i am full of energy and come to my
'seriousness' i'll write another post of something
you can learn to better urself.

Its great seeing comments at my cbox saying
they learnt alot and its informative.
Even there is daily readers and i am so touched
to see you guys love reading my blog.
*Especially when i write vain entries*
Its great i am able to help even when i have not
met you guys :)

Nights darling readers ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...