Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

get urself some brain seriously.

So yea, hellooooooo :p
missed me? :D
This is gonna be a vain post, but its a reply
to that fucktard hater because seriously
i think he aint got no common sense.
Plus i personally know who it is and i want
to show him how much i have changed so
he would be so oh-so-jealous of my boyf for
having me and he lost me ;)

So yea, i think you all know who it is now ;)
are you guys now still surprised why
someone hates me?
i guess not :)

1st of all, to that very douchebag who tried
to make me look bad but obviously FAILED.
Hello~ speak proper english will you?
Why was it easy for me to know who it is?
Because i only know one person in my list who
speaks poor english and have no common sense
in his big head but super small brain.

And yet you wanna write there
' who want make love???just find mabel chow
can ady..
coz she so open mind.....'
Excuse me, do u know the real meaning of make love?
Its having sex with love = make love.
And i only make love with my boyf, because
i love him. Sex without love is known as
sex/ one night stand.
I am open minded, but only when it comes to talking
and not doing. We all talk about sex to have a
laugh or two. who dosent? we all do.

Plus i am not even a clubbing person.
Neither am i horny.
If i am i have a boyf, thats one reason why
we all find boyf/girlf.
So yea, i am absolutely a clean person.
I cant have sex without love.

2. When my darling Jia Lin came and defended for
me, you bloody hell dare wrote
'2 fat girl at here talk so much for wat???'
And after i read that, i am not pissed.
I laughed. Why?
There is 2 reasons.
1st, i wonder do you know the meaning
of FAT?
Let me show you instead.

This my friend is FAT.
See how many layers of meat he has?
And the super sized stomach?
And the boat even have the name S.S Fat Guy!
*Cute picture to whoever took/made it*

And now let me show you MY FATS !
Are you reaaaady? :D

omgosh? where are my fats?
I thought i had a super big stomach?
How come the bones are sticking out? :O

Eh? fats where are you?
how come i only see abs line?

ohh yeaaaa, my fats just told me they
were turned into muscles ;)
I know i may look fat, but like i said i am
big boned, no one believes.
now i have my proves.
I am 52kg, 165cm but yet you can see those
bones sticking out so well.

I do hate my big arms, but they are part
of me, i just have to learn how to love them and
tell them they have to leave me now.
But they refuse to listen so i am making it into muscles.

And the 2nd reason why i laughed.
because he wrote 'at here talk so much for wat?'
The 1st thing that came to my mind was
is he talking to me?
This is MY blog and you telling me why am i
talking here?
And i was wondering is he asking himself that
question? Thats why i said NO COMMON SENSE!

So what? After few people come and shoot you
then you stopped? so what? you think
you can come and bully a girl like me without
thinking of consequences?
But i am so sorry my dear because i've CHANGED.
I am no longer weak and unsteady.

I used to be the girl who sits and wonder
about her future .
I am NOW the girl who MAKES FUTURE HAPPENS.

I used to be the girl who looks back to the
past with regrets refusing to move forward.
I am NOW the girl who looks back and laugh at
her silliness and move forward.

I used to be the girl who only think about death
and love and slits her wrist every now and then wishing
she dies and thinks no one cares.
I am NOW the girl who learn from love
and grew stronger from her friend's death realizing
she is lucky to be alive each day and knowing
everyone cares whether they know her or not.

I used to be the girl who gives the hateful expression
on my face.
I am NOW the girl who smiles every sec for no
apparent reason at all.

Iused to be the girl who closes her eyes and hate
the world and god for making her alive.
I am NOW the girl who opens her eyes to see
every detail given infront of her and telling
and thanking god and her mother how thankful she is to
have them to bring her to life.

Iused to be the girl who is afraid to try new things.
Pain was my biggest fear but not anymore.
I am NOW the girl with tattoo on her back.
Going under needles poking her skin deep.
And still wants more.
boyf got tattoo + i got tattoo = tattoo couple = very match.
Yay :D

I used to be the girl who sleeps with tears in eyes
every night and hoping she never wakes up.
I am NOW the girl who sleeps with a smile on her
face and if there should be any tears its tears
of joy given to her by her boyf and family and
super dear friends.

I used to be the girl who sits and obey commands
and never speaks for herself.
I am NOW the girl who knows what she wants,
and speaks out confidently.

Lastly, i used to be the girl who cares what
other thinks of her and being careful
with every words she uses incase she offends someone.
But today, i am NOW the girl who doesnt gives
a eff who like/love or hates me because i
am who i am if you hate me thats your prob.
I dont have so much free time to keep changing
myself like changing clothes so that ppl will like me.

I dont need popularity nor do i wanna be famous.
Because with my character like this,
people will come without me having to try :)

So yea, last 2 words to you.
FUCK YOU
*with my universal finger to you :)*

Thankful to have all you dear dear friends
supporting me !
You guys make me pass each day knowing
that when i fall down you guys would pull
me up no matter how big, FAT and heavy i am :p

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...