Click click on this will you? :)

Monday, September 20, 2010

im allergic to bullshit ppl.

Wheeee~
I had new photos i wanted to show
you blog readers before but i got lazy.
Some is on my fb but some of u guy dun have
facebook so yea i have to upload it here again.

New pictures, i decided to try lipstick !
Nude pink and hot red.
*Red one was abit failed tho -_-*

Innocent pink.

devilish red ;3

Which lips would you kiss? ;D
And added with a little super
curly curl hair the outcome turned to this.

I know this looks pale abit but still,
innocent.

And this was omgosh ! when i saw this i was
like this cant be me !!!! and yea i fell in
love with it. everyone was mad shocked when
i uploaded it on fb ahaha !

Mwarks~ A little kiss for u baby :)

Yesterday i went out with my 2nd darling
Jia Lin. Thank god we met up because
i had to buy stationary for college ! :D
Went to green box karaoke.

Had fun dancing to songs !
Seriously we went nuts !
Didnt really took much pics. Was
too into singing and being stupid.

Us ❤

During singing k session, suddenly the boyf
called and said he will be on his way
to pick me up. When we hung up and i went
back in i was smiling like douche :p
because i was mad happy :D

After the session, babe wanted to go Kenny
Rogers for dinner but suddenly she
saw T-Bowl poster and said to try something new.
I didnt mind because i was just gonna have
abit and wait for my baby to have dinner together.

T-Bowl concept is mad genius but food
is just so-so.

Jia lin's dinner for the day.
Super salty.

My cheese baked scallop.
This was not bad, if only it was cheesier.

We both ordered mushroom soup each.
So-so only. But the bath tub is so cute :3

My 'Rainbow something something'
Quite sweet.

Babe's strawberry + mango + vanilla dessert.

We were feeding each other half the time haha.

Me :D
I was only wearing semi gyaru style
yesterday and poofy curly hair, omgosh!
I got more stares than before !
I decided to push the hair down ahahah xD
What happens if i did full gyaru style? ;3

My sweetheart ❤
She changed so much. Super gorgeous now :)

When babe and i were almost done, baby
reached and the 1st thing you know he
bili bala about me for buying a super ugly
pencil case or my test pads. I was like
'OMG BIIIII ENOUGH !'

And he took my i-phone and play.
Whenever i asked him to eat something he wont
i said 'bii if u love me u will eat it' and
he did~ muahahaha :D

Babe left after 5mins so yea, bii and
i went to have dinner at low yat.
A place where there is herbal soup and my
bii mad love it.

After dinner, went back home cause i had
to buy food back for my grandma then
out i go again :) back home at 11pm+.

Me and my tired face after i got home.
I had everyone wished me good luck cause
i was going to start college today but turned
out it didnt happened :(
I am so sorry >_<
its not like i want to delay studying but
yea mum wasnt happy with stamford and wanted
a change in college so i just have to keep waiting.

Me today hugging the doll.
Mad miss my boyf !
I m leaving my fringe long, no longer want bangs.
Annoying to keep swinging it away from my eyes -_-.

ohoh by the way. Look at my blog cbox
you will see 'mabel chow : fark u'.
That isnt me. Mind u to whoever did that,
i dont use FARK , i use FUCK.
Proper english :) go back to school and learn how to
spell FUCK will u? And yea, have u got no name or
do u just love my name so much that u just
have to use it?

If you are a guy, grow some balls and use
your own name plus instead of using fark u
why dont you try something more hurtful?
and since u have no life please go kill yourself.
If you are a girl and is an unwanted virgin, grow some
vagina hair and get fuck by a dog or u
can have the same option as the guys,
go kill yourself :)
If you dont wanna die then GET A LIFE !

I've seen these shits on many blog pages,
seriously if you hate me or any other ppl dont
fucking read our blog, we wont welcome ppl
like you either so you can go back to ur
emo gang, be gay with them, cry in ur
little corner and kill yourself.

I just wrote on my twitter :
everyone will have hater. be proud that u do.
they are jealous of u.
And everyone is re-tweeting it.
So you see, you are not hurting us.
You are making us real proud of ourselves.
Thank you very much :D

Oh by the way.
I said 'why dont u try something more hurtful',
but guess what?
NOTHING can hurt me.
So yea, try all you want but i am super
allergic to total BULLSHIT ppl like you :(
and sry in advance that i might have or already have hurt
you before you could do damage on me.
Think of it as a warning in advance :)

I am seriously not one person you wanna mess with.
Like all my frens said,
I am NOT predictable at all.
And when i bite, i dont give u ant bites.
I give dinosaurs bite ;p
Imma tear you apart bitches !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...