Click click on this will you? :)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

call me BIIKACHU !

Yesterday i went over to my boyf's house.
His grandmama cooked dinner.
While he was on his way here, the traffic
was so freaking heavy !
It was like STUCK and not moving :(
I texted my baby sry because i made him get
stuck in the jam :p

When we reached his home, his mad dog
obviously welcomed me vigorously.
He just wants to hump my leg bad.
He grabbed on the my leg damn tight and when
i pushed him off his scratched me -_-.
The worst part is, his dog is almost as tall as i am. FML.
My boyf smacked the poor dog but i hugged it
like a small kid. Every dogs just enjoy playing,
and i love pets as much as i love anything else.

They are living species as well, the
closet thing to human after monkeys.
Just that they walk on 4 feets and cant talk.
So if we want to keep them in the 1st place we
should treat them right.
I treat my dogs like little babies.
Not just any little babies but MY OWN zai zai
and lui lui :)

Anyways, i entered the house and the dog
CHARGED into the house -_-.
I guess no one plays with him at all.
I helped grandmama with some stuffs and what did
my boyf did when he entered?
Greeted his grandma and then sat his arse on the
couch and the TV on.
TYPICAL MEN ! Tell me this isnt my future husband
way of living ! or else imma not buy a TV at all ! ;D

And when i sat next to him, he completely did
not look at me in the eye EXCEPT when
he asked me to go and help his grandma but
grandmama said no she doesnt need help at
the moment and he smacked me HARD !
I swear i felt stinging feeling on my lap when he hit me !
I really wanna !@#$% boom him !
Because he ignored me for TV.

Had our meal. YUM ! :D
Then went up to his room and have a lil rest.
He asked me to go downstairs to talk
to grandmama but i really felt unwell.
So my boyf, left me in the room, went downstairs
for TV. again.
He DUMPED me for TV ! >;(

30mins later he came back in with a cup of water.
I was up standing and stretching and he
was like ' BII what were u doing ?! '
like as if i sneaked around to check for his idk
old stuffs i shouldnt see? xD
He held me in his arms :) ❤

And i asked for his childhood pictures.
When i saw it i was like 3 words.
HOU LENG ZAI !
But in the middle of growing up, also 3 words
NOOB DOU SEI !
Ahahahaha ! His face didnt really changed much
at all . Its like 80% same?
But ofcourse, during his transformation period
he was cuter ! ;D

Then he showed me all his certs, drawings, etc.
At that moment i've just taken another step
deeper into his life. I know him a little more.
I love him so much more.
A small history can bring a person so much
closer to you. Its incredible.

And the next thing you know, we both
fell asleep. I couldnt sleep the night before and i had
to wake up in the early morning then followed my
mum out to do her stuffs.
But my boyf ? I have no idea.
Stealing chickens in the night i guess.

I jumped up at 11.22pm, and woke the stupid up.
The 1st thing he did was pout his lips -_-
I had to kiss him. yer.
I'm 18 and i cant be out later than 12am ._.
Yea, soooooooo said goodbye to grandmama and left.

The dog was on his humping mood again !!
I jumped in the car ! When i looked outside
from inside the car, the dog was seated right
outside the door and looking at me thru the window.
Mad cute la ahahaha !

Reached home, showered and waited
for my baby to call.
I know he will definitely call and if he calls when i am
asleep i just annoyed and scolds.
So yea, better wait than letting him tease me the next
morning about it -_-.

Stayed home the whole day, and
watched POKEMON !
I missed it so much ! ahahaha i guess my babyhood
came out of me again.
Its nothing wrong with watching kid movie at our
age right? It proves i know how to enjoy life and AGE
doesnt matter. Its how u think with ur heart that matters.
Age is just a number to see who is younger or older.
Besides that, nothing more.

I am once again obsessed with pikachu
and mew.
I asked my baby to call me BIIKACHU !

I am thinking of cutting my hair short.
My hair is currently stomach length and
its dry at the ends, tangled and flat.
This is what i am planning to get.

Shoulder length hair.
Can style it as shoulder length bob
or

Wavy hair that isnt too exaggerated like
long hair when we curl the whole hair.
Simple, young and elegant.

And i might dye it to black, matte brown
or strawberry brown.
*its pink + brown but i just call it strawberry*

I always look alot better with poofy hair and
fringe. But i dislike fringe for few reasons tho.

When i was 17 but i had poofy layers.
Use ur hand or fingers to cover the bottom curls
and thats maybe how i will look with the hairstyle above.
Think it will suit me?
By the way, this is the shortest haircut i have -_-v

Actually i wanted to keep my fringe long like this.
Some say doesnt suit me.
some say mad suit me because it brings out
a different side of me -_-.
other says too mature for me.

But even if i do cut it short there should be no
regrets. Even if i miss having long hair there
is always wig or clip on hair extension which
is super convenient and i dont tie my hair much
because whenever i tie it up, the boyf ask me to take it down.

I'm only 18 so why not try whatever i can now? :)
Why always try to act old and look damn mature?
But i guess i am only doing it next year or something.
Mummy always goes to the saloon before CNY :p
And that's when i tag along ahaha.

Dont be afraid to try new things that arent
hurtful and reversible. We only get to live once.
Experiment and have fun - Mabel Chow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...