Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

be proud of who u r.

Hello to all my little sunshines ! :D
Before i start, i think most of u should see
that i have never link any blog on my page :)
I rather use the followers option.
Its way convenient and less messy.
So if u wan to link me just click follow as shown below :D

Just one click, and when u login to ur blog account
dashboard, u can see whether i have update my blog
without having to click on my link everyday :D
Simple, easy and convenient :)

I had to sleep last night without aircon :(
It was fixed quite some time ago and
the same problems occurred. But i guess
sleeping with fan is alright except when the sun
rises its omfg hot.

I cant wait to cut my hair.
Having bad hair day 7days a week.

Yesterday, my boyf asked me to go Sepang goldcoast
with him but i couldnt because its my family day.
So we got to a mini argument and he said he hates me.
When i saw that msg i was like OHH ! I HATE U TOO !
But our argument is never big to the point
i yell and cry and it never exceed over 10mins.

Today, woke up with the heat from the sun.
Got ready to go out with my family.
Went to Telok Gong today for brunch.
Today is just 10.10.10, and everyone is making
a big deal about it but i dun see whats so special about it.
Its not like i won any lottery.

Well, had my brunch and the next thing u know,
the family decided to go Sepang Goldcoast.
When i heard it i was SPEECHLESS !
why couldnt i go with the boyf instead ?!

When i called my boyf, he was on his way back already.
FML. It was like a 3hrs drive i think.
And at 1st we stopped by at another beach which
is just 30mins away from goldcoast.
Give our butts some rest and off we go again.
FINALLY WE REACHED !

TAH DAHHH !

The man-made beach with oily water.
My aunty was like
'Yea its really GOLDEN PALM, the water especially' xD
I didnt even wanna soak my feet at all.
I can see the oil shining on the surface of the water.

And ofcourse, filled with little holes those small
crabs made and little sand ball they left behind.
I find it rather disgusting well not disgusting but kinda
like irritating feeling when i see alot of small little
ball stick together closely like the picture shown above.
Do you guys feel it too? one of my cousin does as well ._.

I drew this with my feet ! HUGE !
and i didnt have my camera with me so all these
pictures are taken with my phone.
All of a sudden i remembered something so i drew
a little something else :)

Thank god for the branch nxt to me.
Wanted to draw a heart but was afraid it might
be too big for my phone to capture it :(
When i posted it on twitter, friends said it was sweet
of me to do so and the picture is priceless :)

What is more priceless is that my boyf and i went
to the same place on the same day except
different time. Walked on the same path, breathe
the same air, under the same skies.

I bet a million bucks my boyf never thought of this
at all >;( Why am i so sure? Because i know
him too well and he enjoys teasing me.

Reached home at 10pm.
On my way home it was effing jam !
And the funniest thing happened was, there is
another way back to KL but thru Nilai and that route
there is jam-free so had to make a turn.
A car infront of us turned, and the next thing u know,
the front left tire went into the drain hole and got stuck xD
Thats what u get for making short cuts turn !

Moments ago, i think i might have or might
not have made an enemy but at the same
time i dun freaking care.

It was just about college inquiry thingys
and i went there to asked and even registered so
i just told him what the counselor explained to me.
and the next thing u know he said i am WRONG.
I was like mmhmm right, i just went and registered 2weeks
ago and i am pretty sure its fresh facts.

And he was like who is studying in segi?
1. Like i said, i went there 2 weeks ago.
2. I am in Subang segi, and he is in idk where.
3. My brother GRADUATED from segi subang.
4. Do i have to give him the counselor number whom
explained to me about it?
5. If you are so smart why not u go be counselor instead?

I am pointing out what i have been thru in plain
total none bullshit facts and i was being
nice he said i m starting an argument.
I was like lolwtf?

Okay, maybe WESTERNERS and ASIANS ways of talking
things out are different and when i am pointing
out my facts i m used to using DUDE infront.
Plus, majority of my friends gets my humors in
each sentences and when i start argument i wont
leave u chances to give feedback because i hurt
ppl without having to even try in less than one paragraph.

I may be asian, but i am international educated
so i m pretty much grown up with a westerner
attitude which i think is pretty cool cause it
keeps me open minded and dare to try new things.
Thats why i can address friends like dear, hun, darling or
whatsoever without feeling weird even if they
are the same gender. I can say out sex, vagina, penis or
dick without feeling embarrassed because its super normal
plus words are created for us to use and mouth to talk.
And whenever ppl call me bitch, slut, whore or whatever
i dun feel offended but i feel loved. I see ppl making
a big fuss over other ppl calling them these names and i m
like 'its just a word'.

Fuck you is like saying love u to me.

So once again, if u dun like me i never ask
u to be friends with me in the 1st place.
If u hate me for who i am now, please leave, i dun
need/want drama. Its effing annoying and troublesome.

When that dude said i am arguing with him,
all i said was, dun talk to me anymore, settled and kthxbye.
I dun need to apologize, i dun need to beg n say i am wrong.
For me to do that is like waiting for cows to fly
and pigs to climb on tree.

If u dun step on my tail or pull my horns, i wont
bite and chew ur flesh. I will love u with tender, love
and care.
I am proud to be who i am , i am not afraid to be myself.
If u think i used to be the girl who is easy to pick on,
i am truly sry. I guess i've been a pretty good actress
that none of u noticed. I m tired of acting. I learnt
nothing from it except i m not enjoying my life.
Now i am 100% being myself, and fuck yes i love my life.

If u think i've changed into someone nasty.
You are wrong. I've just grown up and saw the world
clearer than u'll ever see. I have been and met ppl you
wouldnt meet nor see in ur whole life.
My painful experiences changed me to who i am today.
Someone stronger, fearless, proud to be me.

If you wan to mess with me, think again :)

To everyone out there, never be afraid to stand up
and fight for ur rights.
Never be afraid to be urself.
Never be afraid to speak for urself LOUD & CLEAR.
Dont let people take advantage of you & step on ur head.
If anyone tries to pull you down be PROUD,
because you are on top of them ;)
yours truly - Mabel Chow

3am.
11.10.10.
Baby, 13th monthsary already . teehee ! ❤

Wohoo ! ppl fixing my aircon tmr !
YES !

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...