Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, October 15, 2010

success cant be measured with material.

Whoever doesnt love this picture is an ass!
I'm JK :p but no seriously.
Self timer pictures can be so awesome if u
know where to stand and bend ur knees xD

Or maybe sit.

Or stand.

And whatever you do just strike a pose.
as sexy or as bitchy as possible.
Thats what makes picture perfect.

And have u meet ms.long hair?
The one the tangles all the time and is
super dry which imma snip off soon.

My boyf asked why am i taking pics with SHORT
shirts now. I asked him what he loves about me.
He said my STRONG CHARACTER
So therefore, instead of just voicing my
strong character, i want my pictures
to speak for itself as well.
They stand out strongly dont they? ;3

Yesterday i had conversations with alot of ppl.
And majority of them said besides journalism,
if i master in motivation skills more i can have
my own seminar in future, just like how i do in my blog.

I told my boyf about it he said NO i cant do it.
I was thinking to myself 'wow, what a supportive boyf -_-'.
He said because i cant take control of my own
emotions. And motivators need to control their
own emotions.

I dont know how being a motivator works but i
know not everyone follow rules.
Majority of ppl is good at motivating or cheering
someone up or giving super good advice but they
dont apply whatever they tell ppl to themselves.
Plus its not like you are gonna suddenly go mad
or have mood swings when you are
giving speeches now am i right? Unless
you are a psychopath then i wont blame you.

But despite the fact my boyf said NO i cant do it,
i am not pissed. I am HAPPY !
Because i now have another person to prove
that i CAN do ANYTHING i want providing
if i want.
Which means i am now able to find another reason
to push myself to SUCCESS.

Now when we speak of success, whats the
1st thing that comes to your mind?
Money? Fame? Being a boss?
Actually all these so-called success is stereotyped
by our thinking. All these cant measure success.
If u ask me what is success, i will answer happiness.
Not just any happiness but TRUE happiness.

When someone sees you truly happy they will see
you as success. Can you imagine,
with ur other half, ur own kids and a house to call ur own.
Whats more happy than that?
Material happiness only last for awhile.
Families and friends last ur whole life.

I have a friend who kept speaking of fame to me
last night. I personally dont see the big deal
of being famous. Even if you are famous you are
still a human being, you still have to die.
Its not like being famous gives u immortality.
And what is the big deal if u r going to work
with celeb? Its not like they are superheroes that saves the world.

And does being famous means you have upgraded and
think you did a good job? And fame doesnt
leads to big money? If you answered yes,
you may go jump off a cliff.

You know you are doing a good job and moving
up to a better progress is when you are much
more prouder of who you are and the outcome
of the works you done.
You dont have to famous to know that.
When you have fame, people will have their eyes on
you and target you as their next cash cow.
Meaning making money off you.
And the fella argued back saying no.

I was trying to point out to him fame isnt everything.
I want him to realize that.
Because when people want fame so bloody much
they over try and do things which usually makes them
destroy everything themselves.
What does fame give ppl?
To be LCLY only. Then they forget and neglect
all the things that was once important to them.
Thinking they have a higher status to diss
anyone they want. And make us 'normal' ppl as slaves.

That fella said he 'have' fame now and isnt
making money. And he is a 'living example' of someone
'famous' but not making money.
I was like fml am i really gonna explain further to him?

1st. his so-called fame isnt CELEB fame.
He doesnt appears in books, newspapers let alone tv.

2nd. just because u have a fb fanpage of 2k-3k doesnt
mean you are famous. 2-3k in a fanpage is only 0.001%
of fb percentage which means you are not even well
known in the WORLD except in ur little gang,
in ur same country and same state.

To measure fame is by using world. that's fame.
Incase you dont know, famous means to be known by
1/2 of the world and whomever speaks of ur name
is like 99% of their friends will know who the eff
you are even if they havent seen ur face.

So just because i have one fb acc that have 5k friends
in my friend list and 3k+ in friend request
then i have another acc with 2k+ almost 3k friends
in friendlist, and i used to have a fanpage of almost 3k
but deleted due to lazy to use it and now i have
a blog with 100+ visitors a day so i am famous?
So should i have a meet-the-fans day and take
pictures with sunglass on and give u my
signature on ur naked butt?
I have fame, i am not making money as well.

I guess some people just dont know how to differentiate
between net-famous and world-famous.
And when you truly love what you are doing,
fame, money and position wouldnt matter
to you. Thats call love.
I am writing my blog that entertains people
and yet i am not charging anyone.
Its because i love writing and the biggest
payment to me is having people reading it.
Thats really more than enough for me.

Before i end the post always remember :

To wish you were someone else is to
waste the person you are.

Be yourself. Let who you are, what you are,
what you believe, shine through every sentence
you write, every piece you finish.

and

Everything is possible. When you make a choice,
you change the future.

We only have one life and each sec passes is a sec
irreplaceable. Instead of just sitting and wondering
if you can do something you always wish to do,
why not make it happen?

Whoever you are, wherever you are,
i believe you are not alone.
There will always be someone who have your back.
Even if i may or may have not meet you
nor know who you are, i will have ur back as well :)

Spread ur wings and just fly like there is no tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...