Click click on this will you? :)

Sunday, October 31, 2010

the feeling of love part 2 & i hate snakes !

Just moments ago when i went out to
collect some of the dry clothes in
i felt something watching me.
A cloth fell on the floor so i bend down to take it up
but holy !@#$% !! A friggin snake was there.
Thank god its a small one but freakishly long.
I told my grandma there is a snake *she was with me*
She ran and said WHERE WHERE !?
I was laughing but i went to call my grandpa to get
rid of it. When my grandpa came , i asked
my grandma where did it go she said no idea.

She didnt keep an eye on it zomg.
So nvm i kept a close eye on the floor to see if it
was there. It wasnt.
I was standing at the thingy where we hang
our clothes i felt something near my leg
and when i look down it was there -_- thank god
i didnt panic, if i did it would have bite me.
I called my grandpa out again and he took a stick
and whack it on the head.
Good job grandpa :D

This morning there was a medium size snake wrapped
around my house gate. My grandma encounter it, she
thought someone tied a rope on the gate until
she saw the snake's head moved ahahah xD
My grandpa got rid of it too. He may be old
but isnt afraid of anything ._. i mad praise him.

Anyways, yesterday i got woken up by mummy
saying we are going out to eat seafood.
I was like i dun wan seafood i just wan my bed.
She said get up T~T.

Turned out the place is quite amazingly beautiful.
I forgot whats the place called.
You can fish there :)
There is several ponds.
Some view of it.

I just had to edit the colours of it,
forgive me ._. i just like giving a different
feeling in every photos.

Huge aint it? :D

When my brother walked close to the pond,
a snake was in it .
WHATS WITH SNAKES ?!
I am already dating one isnt that enough ? :p

Food was delicious except the tom yum
soup was so so so spicy !
The amount of water i drink is more than i eat.

But didnt matter because i was mad happy for
one reason. I finally got my brown lens !
YES ! After few months of waiting and hearing
ppl say oh its out of stock at the moment
i finally got it !!

Not using fake eyelash :)
Got tired of using it.

Without fake eyelashes i look more
natural anyways.

Close up of it :)
But i really miss my green lens :(
I blame you hong kong sink !

Few days ago i was jk to my boyf about
him not writing a love letter to me,
he surprised me by doing it.
Instead of just writing it on a A4 paper he went out
to buy cute lil books and biscuits that i love.

Not one but few.

This was part of his creativity.

Love will really make someone go far just for their
special half. Its really unbelievable.
And when i say special i really mean special.
You know you are their special someone is when you
can totally change them without having
to try your hardest and the small lil things they are
willing to do for you no matter how many times
you say they dont have to.

They make you feel loved whether you want to
feel it or not. They make you feel super
protected with their security and warmt
aura around you when you are with them.
Putting you 1st. Sacrificing things they loved to do.

You know whats the best feeling of love?
From what i have experience is when you 1st
fall for someone so hard and making
them yours was all you think about.
And how you would read their msgs over and over again.
Every love songs relates to them.
But when they hurt you, every emo song is
for them as well and thats when you know you are not over them.
Sometimes the tears of pain you cry is part
of the best feeling of love.
Those feelings, i swear not a single word can
describe it.

My brother fell for a girl without knowing.
He have never been emo for someone and
yesterday he was. And i came to realize maybe
she is the special one who could change him?
And maybe he could change her? He would
just come to me and ask for advices, thats
something very rare of him to do especially its about LOVE.

Even till today we always wonder
is love really such a powerful things in life?
Its like a life and death situation thingy if you
know what i mean.
Some people get hurt and they are so afraid
of getting into another relationship.

Sometimes we have to understand, not
everyone is the same. Just because someone
treated you like a total rubbish doesnt
mean the next one will. Dont be afraid to love and
step into a new relationship. As much as you dont
want to, but admit it, ur heart does.
Everyone needs a little love and care in life.

If you ask me how do i always stay in a long
relationship the answer is easy.
Current boyf is better than my previous.
We have to be understanding and patience.
When argument arrives, just apologize and let it go.
Well i dont know about you guys but for me
meeting everyday isnt something great if u r
looking for a long distance.

Sometimes distances is required in a relationship to feel
the feeling of ' missing them'. So when
you meet up again that close feeling you'll
feel is totally different compare to meeting everyday.
And i have a friend who told me his ex gf broke
up with him and her reason was 'i am used to being
with you that i dont feel the feeling of love anymore'
Total bullshit but it might be true ._.

Do something new together !
Whether its exercising or walking the dog or
whatsoever, it will bring a new change to relationships :)
The book my boyf bought, i decided to make
it our lil love story/journey book. To fill
up whatever we feel or unforgettable memories and
can you imagine after few years you bring it out
and read it again? You can laugh and it and be like
'did we really did all this?'

And when you have zholy crap its 5pm+ already ?!
Crap i hate to say this but i got to get ready
because the boyf is coming round at 6+ to
pick me up for a movie.
Part 3 coming soon. in god knows when. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...