Click click on this will you? :)

Friday, November 5, 2010

you may be a bitch. but i am the REAL bitch.

I am loving them fake nails and my newest lens !
No more lens for me!
*well atleast for now, shh dun tell my boyf :p*

My brother is pretty much an arse.
He allows me to buy lens at pasar malam but not online.
He said thats the whole point of treating a sister.
Because online is cheaper.
Thats why i always sit at my living room and stare
at the gate, so when the mailman comes i can rush out,
take it and hide it.

Few days ago, well actually wednesday,
my brother and i went to Connaught pasar malam.
I wanted to buy i-phone cover but turns out
NONEEEE ! Went thru the crowd and have ppl staring like mad.

Speaking of STARE, do you know its incredibly RUDE
to do so ?! When i say ppl stare i really meant
STARE to the point that they will turn their
head until it cannot be turned anymore.
My brother was like 'why so many ppl staring at you ?!'
I was like i have no freakin idea ! why dont u ask them ?
I wasnt dressed crazily nor fashionably, my head
was omg messy and it was in such a neat bun .
My eyes was normal like how u see it in the picture above.

Its okay to look at someone who caught ur eyes for
awhile but stare until they disappear out of sight, now
thats a big no-no. You ppl should be glad ur in malaysia.
If you stare at bitches at overseas you
are gonna be bitch slap ! :D
Not once, not twice but until you cry and be humiliated big time.
Maybe i should be like them bitches ! ;D

Even when my brother and i were standing and
waiting for table to eat asam laksa *yum ! :p*,
a girl STAREEE and eat at the same time.
Even when she was taking noodles out of the bowl,
she stareee. usually we look at the food so it doesnt falls out.
I was like omgosh i wanna ask her whats her prob man !

Well actually its only been like this ever since
my blog has gotten more viewers and my
fb request suddenly rose up as well.
Then how come i dont see 100000likes on my pics? jk :p

As my bro and i was walking back to the car,
the lane we were on was STUCK, meaning
not moving at all. Everyone waited patiently
for their turn to pass, a bitch, yes literally a bitch,
walked in the MIDDLE like as if she owns the path.
Not only that, she PUSHED and SHOVED every single
person with her bitchy hand. Yes even elderly ppl too.
I was already mad that she have NO RESPECT at all.
When i saw cigarette on her hand and high heels,
i knew she was one of those only 'for show typical chinese girl'

Why do i say for show?
Because some girls only know how to act tough,
look tough, raise their voices, and say swear words but
NO ACTION at all. We call them IMMATURE/CHILDISH
with their brain stuck up their arse.
I swear all you gotta do is give them a slap they will
cry and run but some who doesnt know what is face
they wont kick/punch you but instead they pull ur hair. ahaha xD

Anyways when she was almost close to me i was
thinking 'she better not put her hands on me', but guess what?
SHE DID ! She used hand, all i gotta do was use my shoulder.
Simple as ABC. She looked at me like 'whats ur prob bitch?'
and obviously i gave her back that look.
Like i said only 'for show', she stared at me like
wanna slap me i said ' u own the road isit ? '.
Everyone stared at her and she opened her mouth
wanting to say something but obviously she couldnt
because NOT TOUGH AT ALL.

Yea she may be mean, but i am mean-er.
She may be bitchy but i am bitchy-er.
She dont respect ppl, why should i respect her?
These kinda girls, dont have to be afraid of them.
If they bully and harass you and record it then put
it on facebook even better. Bring it to police station and
file a report on them. Because they wanna show ppl how
'tough' they are so confirm will have their face on the video one.

One girl was also no common sense.
The lane was moving already but stuck few secs also,
she was next to me and she said
loudly ' we THIN people can go faster than those ppl '.
She looked at me but i gave her the bitchy eyes stare,
her smile turned into a scared face.
Neither did she realized she said it in a wrong place.
She was surrounded with big sized ppl and i was like
BWAHAHAHA dai 9 sei in my head xD
Every gave her the eyes >:( <-- xD

Seriously, is there no more people especially teenagers
that have GOOD common sense and RESPECT for ppl ?
Hello ! Elderly you also wanna push ? I hope
one day you grow old and give ppl push you back !
See how it will feel !

Criticizing big sized ppl ?
Since when did size mattered on the road ?
So only thin ppl can walk and only kancil can be driven ?
While fat ppl stays home and lorries can be crushed to dump ?

I swear, the community today is getting worst and worst
each sec. The reason why i became anti-social was
because of ppl like this. The reason why i became
a loner was because of dramas caused by them.
They really ought to go back to kindergarden and
learn some respect and common sense.

If you think selfishness is by human nature then
i guess you are wrong. Yea it true everyone will
have some selfishness in them. My selfishness ? FOOD !
*only when i am with my brother xD*

When we were infants, we were taught how to speak
for what we what. But we already have our selfishness then.
When we are thirsty, we cry out loud or when we
dislike something we just throw it, then cry.
We were commanding ppl with our cries.

As we grow up, we learn how to mingle
and respect ppl and to be less selfish by social contacts.
We try to act as a part of community not individually
but as a team/group. We listen and act together, slowly
that part trains us to be less selfish.

But then we turn to adult we become selfish again
for the sake of money and power that
we would sacrifice ppl to do so.
Everyone thinks this is part of life cycle that we cant
escape from. NO. absolutely NO.
What/who we are, selfish or not is depended on ur own mindset.
Some ppl says ' i must be a good person. help those in need '
while some says ' heck! this is a free country ! as long as i dont
break the fucking laws who the fuck cares? "
But ofcourse in the end they do break rules -_-.

If each sec, a corrupted person in making is
more than a good person in making,
there WILL be no such thing as ONE.
You might as well start training how to be bitchy
so fake bitches will be afraid of you.
Help needed ? Just look for me.
Being a bitch is as simple as 123 BUT
being CLASSY and a bitch at a same time,
is something not everyone can master ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...