Click click on this will you? :)

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

get a life you copywhores !

I want this !
Hello Kitty instax mini ! SO CUTE !
And i can have random pics to stick around
in my room ! But idk how much it is now.
When i saw it in HK i wanted to buy but
wasnt sure but now i am damn sure !
Save money , save money & save money !

And noooooo, i dun want my boyf to buy
it for me. I prefer getting things myself.
He even insisted that he sign up for
iPhone4 and give me the phone and he
take my iPhone3Gs.
I said NO ! Save ur money biiiiiii ! >:(

I also want a new digital camera T~T
Canon ixus 100 IS.
I just really like the colours xD
Aiks ! I want cameras so badly :(
I am a camwhore afterall anyways :p

I ammmm currently in a bad bad mood because
of some very same-old-scenario thingy that
happens all the time in my family life.
So umm yea. no use repeating it again and again
and again. Still being called 'LAZY' when i am doing
almost every house chores at home is really FML.
I even have to change bed sheets for my mum and brother
and wash their dishes. Thank god i dont have to wash
my brother's boxers or else imma just throw it in the bin.

I am pissed enough and on facebook when i approved
someone , i saw her info and i literally boom to flames.
she COPIED and PASTE my whole freaking info
and just changed the name and age.
I just shoot her and told her not to copy anyone's
info or whatsoever. Its freaking ANNOYING !

Its like helloooo !
YOU ARE NOT ME !
You think just because you copy and paste
my 'classy and rude at the same times' means
you are? FUCK NO !
When i wrote that i really really mean that .
People think i am SUPER ELEGANT HIGH CLASS and RICH
girl on the outside with goood manners but when
you really get to know me, you'll know i am
pretty rude and i do swear some times.
I have my own attitude and i m hard to deal with at times.

Why cant some people just be original?
Just be themselves?
Why is it a must to feel the need to copy someone
so you'll feel better about yourself?
If you like someone's way of writing something
or whatever and is afraid to use them,
give them credit and ask for permission to do so.
If they say no then fine, leave it and come up with
something better with ur own unique style.

Its not the 1st time that someone copied me.
i also found someone else that literally copied my whole
fucking self introduction and just changed
her name her school blah blah and i really wanna
boom her to ashes but i didnt.
WHENTHEFUCK will you people stop copying me ?
I FEEL NOT UNIQUE ANYMORE BECAUSE OF
YOU PEOPLE !

I am not even a celeb .
Why copy me? Because i am unique?
I know i am. But you know what?
You guys are unique as well.
No matter how hard you try to copy my every
way of doing something, maybe even blogging,
*if i ever find out someone did imma sue you !*
or whatsoever, you cant 100% be me.
Face, body, hair and everything is already different
to start with. you got ur own and i got mine.

Be happy with it.
Stop making people pissed off because of u copying
their everything. Its not cool yo !
Can you imagine if u met a drama bitch and
she starts spreading the news about you copying her
like deadly virus? If you do not wish
for that to happen then i think you should know
what you should not do now :)

I am done with scolding.
Infact i am in a bad bad mood.
What's worst? My baby is friggin sick !
He is coughing and sneezing non stop on the phone !
And i feel crappy that i cant do anything !
BABY GET WELL SOON ! :(
I LOVE U ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...